Aida Cervant…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL

I am trying to get myself involved with the bank any advice on what to do to be approved?

Asked by Aida Cervantes, Miami, FL Tue Nov 27, 2012

I heard you need a lot of advertisement, which we are doing

Answers

8
Are you trying to find out how to get involved with the Banks to get listings? For some reason I believe everyone has misunderstood your question. Yes? No? LOL
Earn enough, have little to no debt, good credit history...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
If your answer’s yes to Yanoska Diaz question then the best way to star is register yourself as a realtor in equator.com that is a good star plus your zip code is free
Easiest thing to do is to get pre-approved with a local lender. All In One Mortgage Lenders are great. They answer their calls 24/7 and you'll get to talk to a loan officer. One of the loan officers number is 305 979 9329. They don't charge points at all!!!! Try it... doesn't hurt to try.
Aurelio, not certain what kind of involvement you want with the bank and for what reason.

If it is to get a mortgage you will need to have your pay slips, last two years of tax returns (all pages), balances and monthly payments for all of your debts(including credit cards), any other income, information on any and all other properties that you own. Your credit score is also a very important part of this process.

Accordingly to which bank you are dealing with you would need a few other items so that you can get pre-approve for the mortgage.

You will need to be a bit more specific so that you can get a more correct answer.
Hi Aurelio, very aloof, vague question although it may be a good one ... please tell me more what you have in mind ... I have over 30 yrs experience in this industry and all you have to do is email me your phone no and we can chat on this, no costs upfront, no obligation, sounds fair? Best, SteveCEpstein@gmail.com 305-546-5132
Hmmm...get involved with the bank...sounds dark.
Need lots of advertisment....doen't sound like you are seeking a home mortgage.
So, you must be looking for some money making angle that involves the bank.
Shed a little more light on your plan. What are you really up to?
-
I'm confident you haven't bit on the 'Get rich selling foreclosures from the bank' hook at this late stage.
-
Banks like to make money. Find out how those who will be competing with you are making money, then make the bank an offer of equal or greater value. There are a lot of ways, they all work but not for everyone or at every bank.
-
Please share with us what "involved' means.
Hello buyer, you are in the right track. You need to get approved by a lender in order to provide approval letter once you find a property to purchase. I can recommend below:

Lucy Rodriguez

Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS 450201

Space Coast Credit Union

(305) 798-4467

(954) 704-5736 Fax

http://www.sccu.com/lrodriguez

Email: luciar@sccu.com