Aarong88, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I am trying to find a real estate agent, and it seems nobody every returns my calls or e-mails.

Asked by Aarong88, Phoenix, AZ Wed Apr 18, 2012

I have the pre-approval but am unable to acquire a realtor. How can I find an agent who is willing to show me houses in Central Phoenix? I would like to move into a new house in the near future. Thanks for any advice!

Answers

53
wow, maybe i shall move to AZ?
I always return all my emails/calls/texts.
Try me:)
Generally I get back to clients within the first hour but never any more than 4 hours! If an agent is not responding to you quickly, you probably don't want that agent working for you anyway because their communication traits are not going to change!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hard to believe you've been having a hard time finding a Realtor to return your calls etc, given that most Realtors are in constant need or clients. Seems like your post here on Trulia got you a number of Realtors interested in speaking with you. I'd like to point out that not all Realtors are equal and no that you've got some to choose from you should interview them before committing to just anyone.

I've attached a link below to one of the most popular blogs I've written and posted here on Trulia on how to find a great Realtor. You may want to read it so you'll have a good idea of the questions to ask and what to look for in a Buyer Broker

Good luck & Happy House Hunting. I hope you find an excellent Realtor who will do a wonderful job for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
I hope you have had the chance to visit with some of the local agents who responded and wish you luck with your purchase!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 20, 2012
Years ago I had that problem too. My husband and I were looking to buy investment property and no one would call me back. So I decided since I was doing all the work myself, I might as well become an agent! In answer to your question, I do know of a good agent in your area I can email you her info if you like just let me know.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 19, 2012
Well Aarong..............it seems the floodgates have now opened for you!!

Best wishes..............
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012
As a Arizona agent, I always return my calls within 30 minutes or less depending if I am with a client. I feel following up is very important in helping the consumers with their real estate needs.
What is it that you are requesting from them?
Looks like there are lots of agents sending answers
Hello, I know your dalima, and I have been there. I was showing a property today, qualified buyers ready to go and the key would not open the door. I tried calling the agent several times and you know it is 11 p.m. and he never returned my call. I just figure that agents who can not return phone calls have too much business, so call me, I will call you back, and I have many years of experience on both buyer and seller side.
Hope to hear from you soon.
AJ Stewart
480-217-2167
http://www.scottsdalehomesearch.info
Thanks so much everyone. I think I have chosen the agent I will be going with. Surely this forum can be help for those who are in the same situation as I am!
Hi Aarong88,
Our Mom is a Realtor in the Phoenix area, and they have had an recent upturn in her market. Buyer demand is high. If you have not found an agent to help you yet, I highly recommend you contact Kelly Halverson with Re/Max at 602-619-0870.
Kim
p.s. If you're pre-approved for a loan this is highly motivating for an agent to work with you.
You have yet to find the right agent. This is a common problem with clients who are looking to buya home for sale with the "unavailable agent" . You should be able to find the right agent who is available and returns calls at many different times of the day. The right agent is out there, I'm sorry you are contacting the wrong agents.
Fort Morgan Colorado Real Estate
Russell D. Croft
Selling Northeast Colorado One Home at a Time!
HEY ,MY NAME IS MS MCCLEAN ,,,THEY HAVE AGENTS TO ASSIST YOU,,, JUST LOG ONTO TRUILA,,,THEY WOULD BE GLAD TO ASSET YOU!!!!!
If you visit this website and solve your problems.....
I'll gladly refer you to a wonderful Keller Williams agent in Phoenix, Aaron. You can call me at 804-334-8640. Keller Williams has wonderful agents ready to help who WILL return your call.
Looks like you've received a lot of response but call me if you don't find someone soon. Best wishes.
Barbara Henderson
You can email my friend Joanne Bradley at jbgolfhome@aol.com

Najat
Hi again. With all of the Realtors that said they would take your call, including me, I am surprised that you haven't called all of us. Hope you have a great weekend, Gail
I know some agents I can refer you to. Send me an email with your criteria, preferred cities and I'll connect you with some.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
I'm not sure why you were unable to acquire a Realtor, and I find it hard to believe if you called several agents that nobody returned your calls, or emails. Good luck to you!
Go walk into a Real Estate Office.

Works for us.

Good Luck

Tom
Hi do you know what you have in mind, I maybe able to help, many thanks, Jim( jbischoff01@aol.com)
I can promise that I will show you homes and will certainly answer your calls or emails!!!!

Dave Eichner
DEichner@cox.net
480-234-4649
I am so sorry that you are not getting responses. I hear that from SO many clients I get from open houses or running into them at the gym. I want you to know that each and EVERY client I have, is VERY important to me. I want you to know I am NEVER TOO busy for my clients or my potential clients. I answer my calls, if I don't pick up, I CALL BACK! I respond so please call or text me at 480-275-9566. Or email me at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com AND check out my website at http://www.sellingazwithrebecca.com. I look forward to meeting you and talking to you soon!
would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs. You may contact me at the information below.

Warm Regards,
Dawn Richardson
Keller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
4621 E. Chandler Blvd, Suite 160
Phoenix, AZ 85048
480.274.0021 cell
480.522.3085 fax
Please visit my website at:http://www.sellsatdawn.com or sellsatdawn.kwrealty.com
HI
If you want an agent that will listen to your needs, and not waste your time showing you homes that don't match the criteria you have given them, please consider me!! If you go to my website: http://www.daveeichnerphoenixrealtor.com, to see the kind of service that I deliver to my clients, in my testimonials.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Dave Eichner
EXP Realty
DEichner@cox.net
480-234-4649
Hi Aaron:

Well, you sure got a great response from the realtors. I see you are pre-approved so you don't need my help in that way, but maybe you want to know you are getting a great agent, by getting a third part referral from someone who has been working in the Phoenix market for 13 years.

Randy will LISTEN to what you want, not what he WANTS to sell you. Randy was a teacher before becoming a realtor, so he has that desire to make sure you understand the process and are fully involved. Every client I have sent to him has come back with a "Thank You"--what more can I say?!?

Randy Bishop, Home and Garden Realty, randybishop@yahoo.com, 480-209-2383
There is your answer -- if you are insignificant now in the eyes of the agent you probably will be in the future. find someone who answers to your call
Hello Aaron. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles contacting an agent. I know it's a busy time of the year for most agents, but that's still no excuse for not returning a call or an email.

My partner and I would be available to assist you. Feel free to give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss exactly the type of home that you're looking to purchase.

I did a quick MLS search of ZIP 85015 for ALL 'Active' and available homes and there are 16 properties listed at this time that still show 'ACTIVE' on the MLS. They range anywhere from $56,999 to $285,000.
(NOTE: I did NOT include any condos/townhomes in this search; just single-family detached homes)

Here's the link to those 16 properties:

Follow this link to see the page:
http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wxozo8ztwne,12,1
This link is valid until 5/19/2012.

Look through those homes and let me know if you'd like to view any of them or would like some further information. I can also send you listings from other ZIP's or areas of Central Phoenix if you like.

Thank you!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
Cell: 480.231.6769
If you find a good agent, be sure to let others know that agent's name.
Hi Aaron,
I would love to assist you with your Real Estate needs, please e-mail or call me.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
So sorry you haven't had any luck finding a realtor. The market is very active right now so agents are busy, but still I welcome new buyers. It's great that you have already spoken to a lender because then you really know your buying power. Also, you are at a huge disadvantage when making an offer if you do not have a Pre-Qualification form from a lender. Please let me know if I can help you.
Hello Aarong88 - How can I help you ? And I apologize for the agents lack of professionalism.

By the way, I understand your pain, I have been real estate agent for over 20 years and I have the same trouble you have, other agents don't return calls or emails.

Having said that, I say again, give me a call and let's talk about how I can help.

Good Luck in your quest.

Robert Kroon
Realty Executives
cell 602-390-0861
RobertKroon@RealtyExecutives.com
Maybe you should consider working with a Buyer's Agent Realtor, like me.
You can call me now if you want.

---
PAUL WELDEN, PLLC
Exclusive Buyer's Agent Realtor®

HomeSmart Realty
3131 E Camelback Rd #125 Phoenix, AZ 85016
Direct: 602.503.4010 | Mobile 480.241.0081 | Fax 480.304.9134
http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
Thanks for all your responses! Glad to know there are actually agents who communicate well. I did forget to mention that my maximum is $70,000...so I would like to work with an agent who feels that this amount is actually worth their time to work with me and show me houses. I understand that this amount may not be worth it to some, and perhaps this is why I have not gotten a response from some agents. My feelings would not have been hurt if the agents had contacted me and told me that they were unable to work with me, but instead I had an empty inbox and voicemail box!
The pricerange you are in is not an issue for me . . . however, are there home in that price range in the area you are wanting to live? Please call me in the morning and I will look it up for you and let you know honestly if finding a nice home in that area is possible at this time or you will have to save a little more to reach your dream. Gail
Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012
Well, I hate to hear you are not getting the service you deserve. My cell number is (602)725-6922. My Email is WeSellAZLori@cox.net. Please call me, email us. We will help. I did not get your contact information. But we pride ourselves on the care in which we give to our clients. Over 30 years combined experience when dealing with us.

Kind Regards,
Lori Hicks & Toni D'Avello
HomeSmart Realty
I live in central phoenix and do most of my business here, call me at 602.326.2496.
I look forward to hearing from you..thanks.
Hi Aaron,
Arizona has a shortage of homes and it takes time and patience to find Buyers a home. I have been successful helping Buyers achieve the American Dream, Homeownership. Please give me a call at 602-316-5320 when you get a chance for a great homebuying experience :) Gail Oleaga, West USA Realty.
Hello; Aaron
You seem to have your priorities in order.GOOD LUCK!!!
It is not unusual for agents to not respond, truthfully that is why we get a bad rap from others. One that replies quickly may be sitting in the office with nothing else to do and may not be helpful for you, since they have nothing going on. If they do not have a significant number of homes to sell, they may not even be working full time in real estate. Keep working hard at it, the business is not easy right now and good agents are hard to find (we are busy with business). Good luck.
Hi there Aarong88 ~ Sorry you are having such problems. I - like all the previous realtors who have answered before me ~ answer my phone calls, use texting to get things done more quickly, check my emails on a very regular basis (I am always working). I work weekends and nights. I know the Central Phoenix area very well and would love to talk with you. Please call me at 602-410-2771 or email me at Housesofhales@aol.com. Again - would love t hear from you.

Kim Hales, Homesmart
602-410-2771
Look no further - not only I do return calls same day as received and often on the spot; I am also available weekends as I know my customers work and are not available at the hours of my liking.

You are welcome to contact me at Milly@millycasas.com or at 480-466-0264.

Milly Casas
Ok Aarong88- -what questions do you have? Central Phoenix is a great part of town! I grew up in what is NOW North Central Phx and went to Central High School. How can I help you? Give me a call and I will definitely return it if I do not answer it first(-:
Melissa Schwartz
Associate Broker
Realty One Group
602-672-6189
Web Reference: http://AZFineLiving.com
You definitely need a buyer's agent, the majority of list agents don't return sign calls! You can reach me at 602 448-8692, I am a full time buyer's agent.

Donnie
You are calling the wrong ones then! Call one of these agents and I promise they will get back to you.

http://www.phoenixpowersearch.com/meet-the-team/
I WILL answer my phone AND return phone calls, I sell alot of homes in Central Phx. and would love to to help you find your next home as well, give me a call ! I show homes in the evenings and on weekends if needed

Jennifer Ronning
Keller Williaqms Realty
480-250-2581
You can call me now if you want.

---
PAUL WELDEN, PLLC
Exclusive Buyer's Agent Realtor®

HomeSmart Realty
http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
You can view house like I do at stansellsaz.com go and look when you find something call me and I will take you through the property.

Stan Battersby
I can help you out Evan Spiegel
Venture REI, LLC
575 W. Chandler Blvd.
#220
Chandler, AZ 85225
602-741-6663
evan@venturere
That is so odd...I am very familiar with Central Phoenix. My direct number is 602-330-1840. Would be happy to help you.

Fred Shocklie
Owner
MoreChoices Real Estate
1 2