Home Buying in Michigan>Question Details

Michael Patt…, Other/Just Looking in Marysville, MI

I am trying to find a listing of Land Contract houses available in St.Clair or Sanilac county,

Asked by Michael Patten, Marysville, MI Mon Jun 14, 2010

I have recently been transferred to Marysville, MI and cannot seem to find a listing of Land Contracts available for St.Clair or Lower Sanilac County. I have asked a few realtors for assistance on this but they just didnt seem interested to help with this and the only website I did find with anything on it for the above areas want to charge a weekly fee for access.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

3
Thank you both, I am also open to rentals, rent to own, and leases in the same areas.
HI Michael, Three listings came up in the MLS that could be land contracts. I'm not sure what you are looking for so if you would like more info email me, put land contract in the subject line.

1)
Public Remarks Marysville Michigan, Look! Ships from many lands pass by. Living Quarters on 2 levels include kitchen, bath, living room, 2 bdrs up and 1 bdrmdown Great landscapping with stairs leading to the rivers edge and seawall. Walk out basement also has laundry and extra storage. great in-law or guest quarters.Will consider land contract with 20% down. lease for $950 mo w/$5,000 deposit. Immediate possession.

2)
Spacious ranch home located in the quaint, lakeside Village of Port Sanilac. Within walking distance to churches, shopping & the marina, but located in a peacefulsubdivision with many mature trees. Many bonuses come with this home including a gorgeous master suite with french doors & a garden tub, living room with a fireplace,spacious family room & formal dining for entertaining. Seller will possibly consider Land Contract terms.

3)
Reduced $10,000! Seller will consider Land Contract !! Nice ranch condo, overlooking pond, in desirable Cuttle Creek! Main floor laundry, basement with partial rooms,attached garage. Close to golf course, St. Clair River and shopping. RV/boat storage available.

Pam Bava, Realtor
Real Living Kee Realty
realteellc@hotmail.com
There are plenty of agents out there who will and can help you--contact any local realty office(s) and inquire, you will find an agent--also look in any of the local print media for by owner listings.