Applepie, Home Seller in North Attleboro, MA

I am try to sell a house in North Attlebror, how you know in average how long it take to sell a house in North Attleboro

Asked by Applepie, North Attleboro, MA Fri Jun 25, 2010

Answers

6
All the answers to your question is correct. More so than anything else it is the price that will sell your home. Research an agent and hire a professional to represent you. This is the best option. We can offer you different listing programs. Whatever you do find someone in your area, that knows your specific market and see what they can do for you. Any further questions please dont hesitate to contact us through our website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hope this helps - Past 1 month in North Attleboro

Condominium Sold Listings: 5
Average List Price: $170,300
Average Sale Price: $166,780
Average Market Time: 86.80

Multi-Family Sold Listings: 3
Average List Price: $259,900
Average Sale Price: $247,300
Average Market Time: 103.67

Single Family Sold Listings: 27
Average List Price: $364,622
Average Sale Price: $356,896
Average Market Time: 83.85

Source: MLS-PIN

This is all general info, real estate can vary greatly from property type to property type and neighborhood to neighborhood. Best to consult with a local real estate professional who lists & sells regularly in your neighborhood.

Hope this helps
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 25, 2010
133 days is the average for a single family home. You need to be priced right to sell.
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Applepie - first, are you tryingto sell this property on your own or are you listed with a realtor? Are you advertising, is your property listed in MLS, Trulia, Lisitngbook or other online sites. Is your ouse rpiced corectly, i this a foreclosure or short sale. I agree with Ray - you can look at the averages but only if you are doing what the average person is doing. I would be happy to do a Current Market Analysis to determine the market price for your property and then compare were you should be based with days on market.

If you would like to discuss, please send me an email or call my cell. I would be happy to discuss YOUR options at NO CHARGE>

AMS Real Estate
774-526-2457

In the last year it was 133 days on market

last 6 months 117.6 days on market

last 3 months 108 days on market

If you want to sell faster you need to address these key factors

Pricing, Condition, Marketing, and hiring the right agent to guide you through the process.
Hello Applepie,

Please visit my website below. It includes comparable listings and recent sales in your neighborhood including days on market (DOM). This should address your issue. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Jeffrey H. Carter, ABR
Century 21 North Shore
978 717 9015