julia.burgos, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

I am thinking on selling my house. It's a small house with a big yard and, at my age (65) would like to have a smaller yard; low maintenance.

Asked by julia.burgos, El Paso, TX Tue Dec 11, 2012

I owe @ 53,000 and my payments are low. It's 1,250 sq. ft, 3/2 and 1 car gar.Do you think I will be able to sell and find something similar with a smaller patio?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3102215325-7308-Armistad-Ave-El-Pas… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3102215325-7308-Armistad-Ave-…

Answers

4
Hello Julia it is possible to find a smaller yard less maintance. I can go over options with you so you can see your payments and price of your home and also price of the home you are selling. Give me a call so we can talk. :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 11, 2012
Hi Julia ; congratulations ! You are surely asking all the right questions. First and foremost, is the question of placing your home on the market For Sale. We need to calculate what a realistic selling price would be. The next step would be to calculate a Net Sheet. This Net Sheet will give you an estimate as to your Net amount. Your Net Amount is simply the amount of money, after all expense are paid, that you will receive at closing. Obviously, the main objective, is to receive money at closing. This will assist you immensely on your decision to purchase another home.

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to explain the process in more detail.

I look forward to assisting you,

Jorge
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
If you would like we can schedule a time to meet and I can help you determine if you would like to and be able to sell. I can help you determine what you could ask price wise for your current home and take a look at what else is available that is comparable to your current home. You can reach me any time on my cell phone 813-758-7311 or by email Ria.Warner.Realtor@gmail.com.
Are you sure you want to do that, for the sake of the yard?
It sounds like you have a great, low mortgage; do you want to increase it?
How's the rest of the house? Do you hate it?
Is it just time to move-on, find something new?

Good luck and may God bless
Thank you, Ron. No, I don't hate my place but I cut my own grass and take care of it and, in El Paso it's not easy!! I want a little yard that I can have my little plants and that's it. Yes, my mortgage is very low and that's why I'm scared.
Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012