Home Buying in Denison>Question Details

Kevin Colbath, Home Buyer in South Grafton, MA

I am thinking of moving to Denison soon.

Asked by Kevin Colbath, South Grafton, MA Wed Aug 5, 2009

I am thinking of moving to Denison soon.I have been there on business several times and love loose wheelsTexas of Rt75 as well as lake Texacoma and the whole area. If you know the area please tell me about it..

I have a home for sale in Denison. It was built in 2003, it is 3bd, 2bth, 2 car garage with 3 car garage w/plumbed for bathroom and kitchen. The den, dining and master bedroom has rough hune handcraped wood floors in a dark oak color. Split bedroom setup. Two bedrooms 11x11 have carpet.
Kitchen is large with island and eat in dining, also seperate formal dining area. Fireplace (propane),
Master bedroom is 14X16, large master bath w/garden tub, seperate shower and walk in closet.

Property is in Waterloo Lake park area and is thus undeveloped which requires us to have a septic system. Three car garage in back is plumbed for septic and water also. There are several fruit trees in the back. The property is 3/4 acre. Large circle drive in front and extra parking pad. Asking price is $229,000. Ron Ballou, ronb4646@sbcglobal.net

Would love to have you make an appt to check it out if you are up this way. You mentioned you love Loose Wheels, I work just down the street from it. I work for Texoma Health Foundation on Reba Dr.
The Reba's Ranch House.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
The area is wonderful. We are very near to Lake Texoma with boating, camping and a beautiful lake.
Birthplace of President Eisenhower,
Nice weather with only a few months cold enough for coats. Driving distance to metroplex
apx 60 min.- to Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Mckinney, DFW airport.
If you like sports - Denison- Sherman has lots of activities plus fans of Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers.

I would love to show you the area if your house hunting give me a call.

Anna Rowland,
Virginia Cook Realtor

903 814 1790
I have lived in Denison/Sherman/Pottsboro area for 50 years. I do know most all of the area and if I dont I know the person that does. I would love to help you find a home in the area. Now is the time to buy with the interest rates so low. Call me or email me your interest. I could send you houses to view in the areas in Grayson County.

Anna Rowland, Realtor'
Virginia Cook Realtors
903 814 1790
Good choice of places to live! I've been here nearly all my life and love it. So many things to do and if you like the big city life, without living there, Dallas is just an hour away. By the way, it's Lake Texoma. It's a combination of TEXas and oklahOMA, since the lake is shared by both states. Great fishing, sailing and recreational lake with over a thousand miles of shore line. Denison is in Grayson County and offers a wide variety of housing options, from condos and townhouses to many housing addtions, either new or more mature neighborhoods. To get more information on schools, businesses, housing, shopping, doctors and more, you can contact the Denison Chamber of Commerce at 903-465-1551 and they will be glad to send you a packet of information. I too can send you a packet from our office with maps of the area. Will be glad to help you find a new home when you are ready. My contact info is below. By the way, Loose Wheels is cool isn't it! How about that huge ceiling fan? Good food, good music and great adult beverages!

Ronnie Cole
Virginia Cook Realtors