Katie212, Home Buyer in 15108

I am thinking about buying a townhouse in Fox Hollow in Moon Twp. Has anyone lived there or know anything about the community? Thank you!

Asked by Katie212, 15108 Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

4
Does anyone have any advice on how to contact Fox Hollow? I've called the number multiple times but it always goes to an answering machine. I'm temped to just go there on Friday.
I've lived there for the last 3 years. I completely agree with above. I only rent so I don't know what my landlords are paying in maintenance fees, but the development is well-managed. The only negative to mention is the proximity to the college. It's close enough to walk if you have to (and I have many times) but it can sometimes make for noisy neighbors into the early hours of the morning. Minor annoyance a few nights a month and that really just depends on who lives near you. It's very conveniently located for things to do in Moon, but there isn't much to do here. We regularly drive a few miles down the highway to go to Robinson Township for malls and entertainment. I should also mention the deserted shopping center across the street. Wal-Mart bought the property years ago and no one knows what's going to happen with it. If they do end up building a store, traffic and noise could get ugly so I'd be aware of that. Overall, very happy here but getting a little cramped for two adults and a child in a two-bedroom unit. I've never seen the inside of one of the three-bedrooms. Hope that helps.
Keep in mind that opinions are subjective--do some homework beforehand--visit the area more than once and at different times of day, look at everything that is important to you, chat with locals/neighbors if the opportunity arises, then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.
It"s Great!! I owned a townhouse there for 5 years. The key is to find one one the back rows 100 or 500. These units offer the most privacy. The Neighborhood is great, safe, friendly, and close to everything. The Pool is fun and clean in the summer. Everything is well maintained in the winter. I Would still live there if my family wasn't so large.