Home Buying in Long Branch>Question Details

reniruns258, Other/Just Looking in Long Branch, NJ

I am thinking about buying a house in Long Branch. Can you tell me what area is the BEST area. Please name me the streets

Asked by reniruns258, Long Branch, NJ Sun Dec 16, 2012

Answers

5
Keith Radhuber’s answer
"Steering" is the terminology for realtors guiding buyers to specific neighborhoods based on social factors. This is a violation of our licensed duties. As my colleagues points out, web research and communication with civic and business organizations may help answer some of your questions.

Regarding physical or fiscal characteristics of the possible properties you would consider, a local realtor will help you evaluate those parameters. Those, indeed, we can and should help you with.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com. Also You may talk to the local police station.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Contact me and tell me what it is that you want. I am among the leading active agents in town and can answer all of your questions. If you are interested in utilizing all of the information I can provide, then contact me directly to get the best deal that you sound like you want. But if you are going to look by yourself, good luck. - John

John Skronski
Remax Elite
cell: 908-601-4567
e-mail: johnskronski@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
By Law we are not able to express our opinion and tell you where we think the best areas are in Long Branch. I own a home in the city. My reason for buying was a love of older homes and that is what I presently own. My questions to you are: are you a first time homebuyer, investor, need to be within walking distance to shopping, need to be close to the train, want a fixer upper, what is your budget. Please feel free to text or call me on my cell phone if I can be of help.
Carol Nannini, GRI
C-732-539-4348
reniruns,
Need to know what you mean by the "BEST" area.
Do you mean best in terms of highway or train connections? Taxes? Proximity to shopping, restaurants and amenities? Beach? Price per square foot? Lot size?
Lorraine Koleda
Jack Green Realty
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for your mail. I am looking for an area which is near the beach, train and if I should ever sell the house, I want to be sure that I can easy resell it again. Do you know if Highland Ave is a such a place, or are there better streets/Ave? Thanks a bunch!
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012