teresa.evans…, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

I am still wanting to view the home on Courtland avenue

Asked by teresa.evans68, Columbus, OH Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Teresa,

I would be happy to show you the home listed on Courtland ave. Just contact me and I will schedule a time of your convenience to see it.

Here is the information about the property. Charming 2-Story Close to High by Krogers! Covered Front Porch,Side Yard & Big Deck for Sun&Sitting Outside in Secured, Fenced Yard! 3-Car Off-Street Parking By Rear Alley! Excellent Roof, New Gutter around 2nd.Story, Insulated Replacement Windows! Lots of Original & New Hardwood Floors in Remodeled Kitchen & 1st. Floor Bath W/Soaking Tub! Comfy Front Living Room with Deco Fireplace! Spacious Middle Dining-Entry Room With Stairway to Upstairs' 2BRs! EZ2C!

You can reach me at 614-204-4472. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 30, 2013
Hello Mr. Lyles, I have another house that I would like more information about. It is at I believe, 1352 5th st in Weiland Park. It is near 7th ave across Summit st.
If you can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Thank you Charles for your quick response. I will be available on Tuesday afternoon @4:00pm. I hope this time works for you. Thank you
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013
Teresa,
Please let me know if you are still interested in taking a look at the property on 5th in Weiland Park.
Thanks!
teresa, I know the house you're talking about. It's right behind the newly renovated Kroger. Call Sharon Young at Dooley Co, she knows that area very well. Her number is 740-783-1945. Tell her Mz Doo Dah sent you.