Home Buying in Central>Question Details

howard.mered…, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I am seeking a list of fix me up houses under $5000 in the local Cleveland area . How do I get started?

Asked by howard.meredith, Cleveland, OH Thu Oct 10, 2013

Contact a Realtor there and ask them to send you listings under $5000. I would imagine there won't be too many and I am guessing all will need fixing up.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
You should knowledge of property values in your area or you can take a help of real estate agent/broker.
I am a property investor as well as realtor.
I can help guide you to the best deals.

Please contact me to discuss your needs and qualifications.

Marty Handfinger

(216) 373-2717
You can do your own search on hudhomestore.com or you can find the sheriff auction online to see properties. If you are interested in HUD homes, you should contact an agent. There are some tricks that an agent can help you with.
Be prepared to do a bit more than just fixing up. Many will need to be demolished. There is a lot of expense involved with homes in that price range. From violations to possible back taxes, etc.

It would be a good idea to team up with an agent in the area that is experienced in this price range.

They will be able to guide you through all that is needed and send you matching properties.