Home Buying in Foley>Question Details

Pooh, Home Buyer in Foley, AL

I am retiring and moving to the Foley area in 1 year. The prices seem to be rising. What do you suggest I do. I need to do some work on my house

Asked by Pooh, Foley, AL Thu Jan 27, 2011

here before I put it up for sale

Answers

3
Wanda Lee Ramos’ answer
You may want to keep up with the market of Foley and do the work on your home now; this will allow you the time to make that offer on the home you want. If you do the work on your home now you can enjoy your home yourself. Do you need to sell your home before you purchase another home? The banks that are selling foreclosed homes require immediate closing; they will not accept an offer that is contingent on the sell of a home. So if you wish to get in on these great deals, you need to be in a situation to close on a property as soon as the bank accepts an offer.
I am just a phone call or email away. My website is wandaramos.com
Thanks so much,
Wanda
I would love to discuss your options in more depth than I can on this posting! Please contact me at your convenience: (251) 459-4764 or pwalker@oracleofmobile.com
Hi Pooh -

I would suggest that you start your search now and if you are able to, purchase while the prices are low when you find that perfect home to retire in.

In the meantime, you will be able to make your repairs and have your house ready to sell when the time comes.

What I am seeing are prices stablizing rather than rising. There are more foreclosures coming out this year, and we have a large inventory in our area.

Hope this helps.

You can email me with more questions or if you need more information at francineturner@remax.net. I'll be glad to help you.

Francine Turner, Realtor
ReMax of Orange Beach
251-979-7053