Home Buying in Ashburn>Question Details

Home Buyer, Home Buyer in Arlington, VA

I am researching K Hovnanian, and the Willowsford. Any personal experiences to share, incl customer srvc, product quality, incentives?

Asked by Home Buyer, Arlington, VA Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Leila - Would you be available to meet at my office to discuss your concerns? I would like to get a better idea of your situation so that I can find you the right property for your needs. Please feel free to email me directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Ro.

Rowena Helgesen
E) realtor-ro@comcast.net
D) 703-589-8498
Hi Leila,

Over the years I have worked with most custom and production builders in the Northern Virginia area and have very positive feedback for K Hovnanian. Their homes are well built...very high quality and my professional opinion is that a K Hov home represents the best overall value (dollar for dollar) when compared to other builders in the area. Also, they're rated very highly by JD Power & Associates if you would like to see more independent research.

If this is a home/community you might be interested in, I wanted to let you know my team offers a 2% cash back rebate for new construction home buyers. In the example of a $400,000 home, you're rebate would be $8,000. If you have a home to sell, we offer 3.5% (full service) to our clients. If you would like more information on either program, please visit my website http://www.theviphometeam.com or feel free to call me on my direct line 703.568.4711.

Hope this information was helpful!
We just wrote a contract with Acadia in Willowsford today and they were great to work with. The homes come completely upgraded so not much extra to add to the homes. Give me a buzz for more info. K Hov has been pretty good to deal with too.

Joe Doman
703-929-5716
joe@joeknowsva.com
Thanks for your reply, Joe. Very helpful. Were you able to negotiate on price/contract with either builder?
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
Are you a buyer, a seller, or an agent?
what is the purpose of this research?