julesjourney…, Renter in Coral Springs, FL

I am renting a townhouse in Coral Springs. I believe this house is in foreclosure and would like to see if I can buy it.

Asked by julesjourney2005, Coral Springs, FL Wed Nov 14, 2012

The townhouse is in a subdivision and they say the Association owns it, but Chase bank keeps coming out to leave contact numbers for the owners.I've called the number, but I don't have a loan number, so I cannot get info

Answers

5
The association foreclosed on it. They don't own it but they have the right to evict a nonpaying owner of maintenance. They are renting out the unit to collect rent to cover their unpaid maintenance dues and court/attorney fees spent to foreclose. Sometimes unscrupulous board members like that power and have crazy charges and interest on the property and makes a purchase doable but difficult.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi Jules,

If you are very serious about buying this townhouse, then have a title search done. This will provide all the info you need as well as expose any other liens that may be against the property. I can offer some title companies if you would like. Please feel free to call my cell @ 954-899-3900 or e-mail me @ josh.frieze@century21.com. I look forward to helping you further.

Josh Frieze, Realtor
Century 21 City Real Estate
Hi Julie,I live here in Coral Springs as well and I am very familiar with the various associations that foreclose on properties such as yours. I have also dealt with Chase on foreclosed properties and know the process of getting the information that you need. If you are interested, I will help you with the process of purchasing. You can reach me on my cell at (954) 658-9993 or email me at vkdsouza@yahoo.com/. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Hi Jules Journey 2005,
I maybe able to help you as I have worked in loss mitigation for several years, and the bank maybe willing to sell you the townhome given that the homeowners association now owns the property. The bank is going to continue pursing the owners because their mortgage liens are still on the property. The homeowners association foreclosed on the property because the last owners did not pay their HOA fees. Please call me and we can discuss your options.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Please call or email me with more information and I will gladly assist you.
Jon Klein
Real Living 1st Choice Realty
Coral Springs