David Staggs, Home Buyer in Georgetown, KY

I am relocating to the Georgetown,Ky area next month to work at Toyota in their IT department. Looking for a 2-3 br Place. Rent/Rent to Own.

Asked by David Staggs, Georgetown, KY Fri Jan 28, 2011

I am looking for someplace that is close to the plant, but far enough that it quiet and easy access to shopping , food, and places to see.

Answers

6
Hello David,

I am very familiar with the area and would be pleased to serve you and your real estate needs. I have worked with many of the Toyota family to buy and sell their homes. Please feel free to give me a call at any time or e-mail me.

859-588-4589
judithgatling@rhr.com

Look forward to serving you in helping to find your new home.

Judith Gatling
Rector-Hayden
Hi David,
I would be happy to help you with your housing needs. I too am very familiar with the Toyota Family of Buyers and renters. Please give me a call.. I currently am connected to the powertrain dept.

David Clay
859-608-4962
David,

I just received a message from you on my Blackberry, but accidentally deleted it before I could read your email. Could you possibly resend your message and contact information.

Thank You,
Buddy
Hi David! My name is Becky Babbage and as a family who relocated to Toyota in 2001, I know first-hand what it's like to move to a new community you are unfamiliar with. I'm here for you to ensure that your move to Georgetown a successful one! I DO have a home that is for lease OR lease with an option to buy. What are you looking for in a home...square feet, bedrooms/baths, etc.? Please contact me for more information at 502-330-6749 or at becky@sellinggeorgetown.com.

Thanks David and Welcome to the Toyota Family!
Good morning, David. My name is Jeff Green. I am a Realtor professional with Advantsge Group Realty. I worked for Toyota for 12 years myself! I want to be your Realtor when you move to the area. I would be happy to find you a rental/rent to own property now and maybe something more long term in the future. We have a great inventory of properties in Georgetown and Scott County right now. Give me a call @ 502.542.7532 or email agentjeffgreen.com.
HI David,

When will you need to be in the home you are looking for? I have two new units that will be coming out of the ground very soon that will meet your requirements and great access to Toyota. Also have other possibilities based on your time frame.

You can reach me at 859-806-6007 or email at Buddy@BuddyDassell.com

Thank You