Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Mohammed And…, Other/Just Looking in Stockbridge, GA

I am relocating to Jacksonville,Florida and my credit is not that good. I want to rent a house can any one help me.

Asked by Mohammed And Demitrick Martin, Stockbridge, GA Sun Feb 16, 2014

I am relocating from Georgia. I will be working as a nurse so I would like to be close to the hospital.

Answers

5
I rent manufactured homes, we are fairly good with credit forgiveness also.... if you have additional deposit. Let me know if you are interested Id love to assist you further!
jbutler@yescommunities.com
Like others have said, if it is just credit your worried about Watson Property Management looks at the total applicant. Deal killers are bankruptcy, a short sale with a deficiency, a felony or a violent act against another person. If it is just credit, it may require additional deposit or a co-signor.

Wayne Jones
Watson Property Management
waynejones@WatsonRealtyCorp.com
Hello ~ Yes, I can help you. There are many things that go into getting a rental application approved, and your credit score is only one of them. There are three key things that are evaluated: 1. Do you have any prior evictions. If you have had one, it is very difficult to find a home rental 2. Do you have any felony convictions 3. Your rent to income ration. For most home rentals you will need to make three times income the amount of rent. For example, if you are renting a home that is $1200, you will need to show proof of income of $3600 per month. In most cases this income will be combined if you are married or living with a room-mate. Since you will be relocating, you will need a letter of intent from your new employers stating starting date, wages, etc.

There are plenty of really nice rentals throughout out the city, and of course there are plenty of hospitals as well.

Good luck with your planned move, and let me know if you would like my help, You can reach me at beapatterson@gmail.com
Which hospital? What are your must haves?
We can go down to 580 for FHA loans on your credit score. Let me know if you want us to pull credit, I am at 904.210.2384.