Luis Parra, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am relocating from Miami Airport to Orlando Airport. Rent or Purchase?

Asked by Luis Parra, Miami, FL Sat Jun 14, 2008

Looking for homes I found a property named “PARC VISTA” near Orlando Airport area. Management office initially offered me a 1986 Single Family Home of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,535 Sq.Ft and garage, for $890.00 a month. Later, they offered me that same unit for $179,000.00 with an FHA type credit. Is that a good offer according today’s prices? I am not familiarized with the zone, and I don’t have kids. To help you answer me I can tell you that the management office (inside the community) is located at: 5917 Mustang Place Orlando, FL 32822. Feel free to recommend any other property nearby. Thank you. Luis Parra.

Answers

12
Buyer beware, airport area has had some serious law suits flying around. The bombing zone is outlined in some surrounding areas around the airport, do your home work.
There are some great deals just make sure you read the disclosures from your area, google helps.
The best of luck to you.

PS: Some folks received letters not to dig for planting or pools. If such a letter was sent there should be a record of it with the Army core of engineers.
Web Reference: http://www.orlandomike.com
Hi Luis,

I live in a very solidly designed condo community by the airport. The properties feature 2/2 condos with a one car garage. They have views of either conservation area or the golf course. You have the choice of either an upstairs or downstairs unit. The complex also has a their own swimming pool. These condos are about 1350 sq.ft. These are located in an area that is going to have extensive growth in the very near future. You will get more bang for the buck in this area. Let me know and hope to hear from you in the very near future to assist with your housing needs.

Mike.flahaven@floridamoves.com
Coldwell Banker RRE
Hi Luis,
As I understand airline people move around quite a bit. So, you have to decide, what is in your interest, to buy or lease? You will also have to consider to go for home, condo or townhome and how much you want to spend and to see how much cash fo down payment and closing cost is available with you?

Please call me at 407-493-2681 with you answers and I will try to help you.
Luis,
If you forward me your Email address or phone number, I will prepare a search for you, specific to where you want to relocate. We can also key on what you prefer; close proximity to downtown, do you want to be close to resorts or do you want to be able to jump on the highway and be at the beach or fishing in 45 minutes,

I'm assuming that they have already prequalified you? If they haven't, the numbers they are quoting you are merely supposition. That is something we want to look at also. I would like to get working on this. Home prices are starting to stabilize and interest rates are still an unknown. They have been trickling up.

Alot to do but it can be effortless if we quickly get on the same page.
Hola Luis,
what are you looking to spend? also what are you looking for, condo, townhome,
or you would prefer a single family home.
I'll be happy to send you some properties,give me a call at 321-246-5731.
Now is the best time for buyer's.Thank's for your consideration
Luis,
Are you looking for a single family home or would you prefer a condo and/or townhome. With no children and working in your industry, this is another alternative. I have a condo near the airport that would be a great alternative. The complex has many amenities, pool, tennis, workout. Please contact me if you would like to see it. If your just looking for a Realtor to assist you, I would be honored if you would give me consideration.
There are so many good buys at this time in the home market; however it depends on how long you're planning to be in the area. Five years is often used as a good reference point if you want to see your home escalate in value.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Orlando area as there are numerous things to do. Best wishes on your move and if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Linda
Luis,
What are you looking for, A single family home,Apt? also what are you looking to spend. Let us know here and we can help. I too work at MCO ( soon to retire after 30yrs).
Rick.
I have to be honest with you - I think you can get a better purchase price in that location. The rental amount isn't bad though. But if you were to actually buy at the price they are offering then your monthly payment would be considerably higher - unless you put a good chunk of money down. Check out our website below - we're Orlando's condo & townhome specialists - you'll find everything in town! Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Luis,

Buenos dias...I am located in east Orlando, 15 minutes to the airport via expressway or local...it does not matter.

Very nice homes in this area with everything you need close by.
Do not deal with a management co. if you are buying you need a Realtor. You do not pay me...the seller does, therefore....I will be looking for your best interest not the seller. I can get you up to 6% in closing cost (from seller) at no cost to you.

Call me

Steve Javier
407-657-9468
Hi, Airport employee?
I used to work in MIA too. I also worked at FLL and PBI, and MCO. Yes we airline people move around quite a bit. Airport employees here live from just a few minutes away to all the way out to Merrit Island. You can refine your choice and do a search off of my web site or give me a call. I'm happy to help.
407-782-2290
I would be happy to send you some properties, both rentals and for sale. Give me a call to discuss what might be a better option for you. How long are you staying at MCO? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Mike Ceparano
ceppym@yahoo.com
813-417-6698