Belinda, Home Buyer in 78501

I am really interested in taking advantage of IRS $8000 tax credit. And yes i know owner/seller financing is allowed by IRS as Mr Akerman from NJ

Asked by Belinda, 78501 Wed Apr 21, 2010

wrote...which i think is great. I also know from IRS purchasing from family member is allowed as long as is not linear relative. So My bottom line or question is where can I found a simple copy of Approved seller financing binding contract for the state of Texas please...or do is it required to go through an office or etc...Can it be simple and done between Us.....Getting anxious with April 30 a few days away....would really appreciate...any and all possible input...thanks...

Answers

3
Dp2’s answer
First, the TREC will have clauses in the financing section where you'd be able to write up an offer with seller financing. You can get that from an agent and/or title company.

Second, assuming you intend to buy a property from a relative, who's not in a lineal ancestor/descendant, and who's selling a FSBO, then you 2 could draft an agreement, take it to a title company, and have them to help you to fill all of the proper paperwork (typically for an extra charge--since it's an extra service). Afterwards, you'd close normally.
Contact a local title company. You will need one to handle the closing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 22, 2010
Belinda, I would recommend that you contact a local real estate attorney or closing title company and they should be able to help you out with the contract.
Web Reference: http://teamlefebvre.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 21, 2010