Home Buying in Munster>Question Details

giorgidilemis, Home Buyer in 77389

I am re-locating to Merrillville for an executive job.

Asked by giorgidilemis, 77389 Fri Oct 5, 2012

I woul love to get info regarding the right neighborhoods to live [munster-crown point-sandy creek]

I am selling my house in Merrillville, 3 bed, 1 full bath and one 1/2 bathroom. open concept, nice neighborhood, lots of upgrades .
I am a full time REALTOR. If you would like to contact me for the Market Value of your property. Please feel free to call me at 219-775-3247.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
When are you going to be listing your home for sale? If you do not have a Realtor I would love to help you with that. Feel free to give me a call and let's schedule a time that will work for us to meet. (219)406-7195. I have been in the business for 3 years and I have a lot to offer. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. My email is BrentWright@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013

If it doesn't work out with the person your company set you up with, feel free to give me a call. I will be sure to accommodate you with knowledge of the area. I can help you find exactly what you're looking for. Sand Creek is what I think you meant and that is a phenomenal neighborhood. It has a lot of pluses. (219)406-7195. There are a lot of great properties and communities here in NW Indiana. With rates at these all time lows the 500K+ Range is really starting to move.
If you come to the area and you need help, please, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you
My company hooked me up with someone
Please email me so I can send you the info Jessica.K@cbexchange.com. Thanks,
New developments
Established neighborhoods

Thank you
What kind of information are you looking for ? Schools ? New developments ? You can email me and I can send you some information.