Dan Caballero, Home Buyer in Buena Park, CA

I am pre approved FHA for 150k....send listings please.

Asked by Dan Caballero, Buena Park, CA Sat Jun 1, 2013

Answers

8

I would be happy to send you some available listings. What areas are you looking at and what are your other search criteria?

Feel free to contact me directly at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com or (310) 717-1321 with more details and I will forward you a list of available properties that fit your criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 1, 2013
Hi Dan;
You did the correct first step, to be approved. I recommend you to see San Bernardino or Riverside Counties.
I highly recommend you establish a good relationship with a Realtor...build the trust and don't work with a bunch of them. Working with one is in your best interest...I know I was a full time Realtor for 7 years. Purchasing a property is a big financial commitment and you don't want to leave it to chance which is what happens when you work with just anyone. If you want a recommendation or two let me know.
Hi diablo,

That is great your already took the first step in the process of talking with a lender to be approved. Now we can concentrate on finding you a place
Have a couple of questions for you
- What cities are you open to/ want to stay in Buena Park area ?
- How many bedrooms ?
- Max amount for the HOA fee you want to pay per month? Say under $400 or stay around $300 ?
- Will need to look for the FHA approved complexes only.
- you may know there are not a lot out on the market since the inventory is low
So we will need to discuss more about when your lease is up presuming you are renting and how flexible you are

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
This is a very awkward way of going about things, and you're likely to find your email filled with all sorts of junk you're not interested in. I would suggest you start looking for an experienced buyer broker in your area who can assist you. I've attached a link below on what to be looking for and after reading it you could try checking out the Find a Pro tab on the top of every Trulia page and then drilling down to find Realtors who live and work in your area.

Best of luck and happy house hunting.
That zip code starts at 220k right now as we have very low inventory. Are there any other cities your considering?

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 9pm 7 days
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
In the north Orange County area, I know if nothing in that price range. You will need to thik about the High Desert area of So Cal. Sorry
Hope all is well, can you please contact me directly and let me know how many beds/baths you are looking for in a house and what areas you are looking in and I would be more than happy to send you a great list of homes. Look forward to hearing from you!

Amanda Bihr
http://www.orangecountydreamhomes.net
DRE# 01928089
I agree that SAn Bernardino and Riverside Counties will be the best fit for that price range. I can help you find places in some areas such as La Habra and Fullerton from the 190-210k range if that is an area you're interested in. Please let me now if I can help, thanks!
Flag Mon Nov 17, 2014