Norman Grays…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I am potential first time home buyer, what kind of financial assistance do i qualify for?

Asked by Norman Grayson, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

5
Tatiana Davis’ answer
GOOD MORNING, YOU WOULD NEED TO BE PRE-QUALIFIED SO WE CAN SEE WITH YOUR CREDIT WHAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR.

GIVE US A CALL IF INTERESTED IN US HELPING YOU FURTHER,
TATIANA DAVIS
DAVIS & ASSOCIATES REALTY
718-805-2400
Hello Norman,
If you are still looking for financial assistant their is a 15.000 grant that is being offered through Non Profit Organizations. The current program is only available to buyers who wish to buy in Brooklyn or the Bronx. Send me an E-mail of the location where you wish to buy and I would point you to the correct organization and contact person to speak to. These organizations provide counseling and depending on your information they may have other grants available for you. The only catch is you must take a First Home Buyer's Counseling Class. Take the class, its worth it. You will learn everything you need to know about the home buying process and what grants are available for you.

Audrey DeJesu
Exit Realty Central

Audrey@ExitRealtyCentral.com
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
Norman,
You need to contact me. I am a Mortgage Loan Officer with PNC Mortgage and I will be able to help you with the different Mortgage Loan Programs.

Christopher Miceli
Mortgage Loan Officer
(646)-623-2492

PNC Mortgage
FHA, Mortgages sponsored by the federal government. For all your Mortgage needs, call the best, 347-324-0765!!
Please contact Brooklyn Real Property @ 1-718-875-8899 you may qualify for the home first grant & the home grant, CRA $$$ , First home club, NACA, NSP2 loan, Home run program & CDMP & DPAL & Sonyma loan! Please contact us ASAP
Norman you should contact a local real estate agent. Since you are in NY state the SONYMA program is geared towards first time buyers http://www.nyshcr.org/Topics/Home/Buyers/SONYMA/SONYMAProduc… Counties usually have other programs and the agent can help you find such information.