K, Home Buyer in Club Townhouses HOA,...

I am planning to move from another state.Do I need to have a job within this area to secure financing for a house purchase.?

Asked by K, Club Townhouses HOA, Irving, TX Mon Jul 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Not necessarily, if your still employed by the same company and simply transferring then the lender would need to see your proof of employment. If your moving due to a job change then the lender may need to see that you have been at your new job for a certain period of time. Hope this helps, reach out to me if you have other questions I can assist with.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 4, 2012
With any purchase or leasing you are required to show proof of income UNLESS you have significant amount of cash in the bank .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer