Smipra, Home Buyer in 30005

I am planning to buy home in kendrix park alpharetta. how is the community?

Asked by Smipra, 30005 Thu Feb 3, 2011

Answers

4
Visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging. Check out area statistics; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 3, 2011
I once lived there(alpharetta)! Sold all of my properties in 2005-06. Nice place but has gotten to be high density. Taxes are through the roof too. Good luck.
Hi, I just sold a home in Kendrix Place and it is a very popular neighborhood. The homes are built very well by a very reputable builder. They are also very convenient to the city of Alpharetta which has great community activities throughout the year (if this interests you). Just a side note if you are looking in Alpharetta, it doesn't cost you to use a realtor to help you find a home...the seller typically pays our commission. I would recommend also using a realtor vs. a real estate agent as realtors are held to a higher standard in representing their clients. Good luck and if you need a realtor please don't hesitate to call me at 404-429-9079.
I just found this posting while browsing on Trulia. I, as a member on Trulia, am supposed to automatically receive an email whenever there is a question. For some reason it did not come to my email.

Have you decided on your new home. There could be better choices based on your requirements. I live and work in this area. You will always be better off taking professional advice and yet, you dont have to pay for it. Give me a call if you need some professional advice.

Shyam Nagalla
678-643-0375