Sam, Home Buyer in North Brunswick, NJ

I am planning to buy a house in Heartland Square, North Brunswik. Has any one bought? Is it worth for the price? What is the current rate?negotib?

Asked by Sam, North Brunswick, NJ Wed Dec 7, 2011

Answers

2
I have a 2400 sq ft colonial for sale for $399,000. Call me if you are interested. It is in No. Bruns. It will require redecorating.

Chris 732 713 2899 office 732 251-8900
Mid State Realty
Sam,

Plenty of people have bought there. The end unit's are the best deal. The same model in Renaissance (older) have been selling very consistently between $412 & $435K. Most in the past 2 years sold between $425K-$430K and the most recent sold for $435K. And there haven't been any available here in Renaissance for 8 months now.

The builder doesn't really negotiate because they don't have to due to the compelling prices they offer. plus they offer 5K in free upgrades and 10K in closing costs which you would have to pay yourself in Renaissance.
Yes those incentives come with the caveat of using their in house mortgage company & title company.however their rates are pretty much inline with current mortgage rates available outside.

The interior units are good deals as well because they offer roughly 20% more sq ft living space than thier direct competition interior unit Kensington models in Renaissance. And because of that they have true full formal dining rooms,larger 3rd bedrooms and double walk in closets in Master Bedroom... all of which are the drawbacks of the renaissance interior kensington model.

If you'd like to see Renaissance Kensington models I have 1 or two available here now so reach out to me and we can check them out. Prices are lower than the Hartland square interior models and they both have nice upgrades in them.
the following link contains 2 available now but only 1 can be shown as the seller has had circumstances that are preventing us from gaining access but should be available. But the lower priced of the 2 is available. so give me a call

http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=4101316…