andy.c_lee, Home Buyer in 20155

I am planning to buy a home in Gainesville/Haymarket and am would like to know amongst new constructions which is better toll brothers or ryan homes?

Asked by andy.c_lee, 20155 Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

4
If you are trying to compare the quality of construction amongst new home builders I recommend that you gather the "Standard Features" list from each builder and make a comparison. Know what materials each builder is using, what warranties are being provided, and if you are allowed to substitute or upgrade materials to customize your home. When you take the time to conduct this exercise you will know what you are buying and what qualify of home you can expect and you should be more satisfied with the end result. Good Luck!
They are both reputable builders, so go with the community that offers features you like at a price point you are comfortable with. Also, you have the right to get your own home inspector even when buying a new home. They can be present at the pre-drywall inspection and the pre-closing inspection, and for under $500, it will give you further peace of mind about potential structural issues etc.

Last but not least, you can still choose to work for a real estate agent when buying new construction, as they will look out for your interest and guide you through the buying process.

Hania
Hello Andy,
capable of building a variation of quality in different areas depending on their role in the community development, their plans, level of investment in the community, and other factors. Also, keep in mind that Ryan was acquired by NV Homes. So, it will not be strange to see Toll Brothers as the ALPHA Builder in one community while Ryan is the ALPHA Builder in another community even though both of them are building in both communities.

NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping wide spectrum of buyers; 1st time home buyers, Investors, and relocation both national and international. We have the knowledge, the technology, the patience, and we work hard to find for our clients the property that fits their needs.
We have extensive experience working with builders in this market. One advice; don't go to the builder without a Realtor, this is a free representation to you and it will make a big difference on the quality of product and level of service that you will receive from the builder. Some people are under the wrong impression that if they go to the builder without a Realtor they will get a discount! They will not. The Realtor's commission is part of the builder's marketing budget and it does not affect the price.
Please give us a call or email to discuss your real estate needs. Our consulting is offered to you at no cost and no obligation; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Andy,

I hate to say this but it depends. Their are strengths for both. I have had customers that are very happy with thier toll brother homes. I would love to assist you further. Are you working with a realtor? If not I would love the opportunity to assit. My website is http://www.thehannaadvantage.com. Lets chat!
Each buyers experience is different. From just my observation of quality, I would say hands down Toll but just as many people will say Ryan. Call me if I can help. 703-869-4296
Flag Thu May 15, 2014