andy.c_lee, Home Buyer in 20155

I am planning to buy a home in Gainesville/Haymarket and am would like to know amongst new constructions which is better toll brothers or ryan homes?

Asked by andy.c_lee, 20155 Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Andy,
capable of building a variation of quality in different areas depending on their role in the community development, their plans, level of investment in the community, and other factors. Also, keep in mind that Ryan was acquired by NV Homes. So, it will not be strange to see Toll Brothers as the ALPHA Builder in one community while Ryan is the ALPHA Builder in another community even though both of them are building in both communities.

NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping wide spectrum of buyers; 1st time home buyers, Investors, and relocation both national and international. We have the knowledge, the technology, the patience, and we work hard to find for our clients the property that fits their needs.
We have extensive experience working with builders in this market. One advice; don't go to the builder without a Realtor, this is a free representation to you and it will make a big difference on the quality of product and level of service that you will receive from the builder. Some people are under the wrong impression that if they go to the builder without a Realtor they will get a discount! They will not. The Realtor's commission is part of the builder's marketing budget and it does not affect the price.
Please give us a call or email to discuss your real estate needs. Our consulting is offered to you at no cost and no obligation; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Andy,

I hate to say this but it depends. Their are strengths for both. I have had customers that are very happy with thier toll brother homes. I would love to assist you further. Are you working with a realtor? If not I would love the opportunity to assit. My website is http://www.thehannaadvantage.com. Lets chat!