Vidya Inagan…, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

I am planning to buy Condos for investment purpose at 10211 Forum Park Houston 77036. I am looking only the

Asked by Vidya Inaganti, San Jose, CA Thu Apr 10, 2008

ones which are rented. Is this a good place and time to buy? How is the neighborhood? Do the properties appreciate?

Answers

4
Also, be sure to ask if the condos you are looking at are "Warrantable", so that you can seek conventional financing...

If they are non-Warrantable, you will have to seek a portfolio loan from a lender that offer them... much different product.
i had a very negative experience recently with this area. first step, talk to a reputable realtor.
Bruce,
Can you pass on the Houston investment specialist's contact info?
I am looking for investment properties in the Houston area.
Richard
richardchrist@entouch.net
Condos are normally pretty tough to work for cash flow, due to HOA fees. For example in Dallas I really only know of a handful of places that work well for investment/rental purposes. All have low HOA fees....like $100-$150/month. Normally if it goes over that too much then it starts going negative. Since you're not getting much response here, can I recommend a really good investment specialist for you to work with in Houston?
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX