Ino, Home Buyer in Mid-Cambridge, Cambr...

I am only interested in buying a unit at 346,348, or 350 Harvard St. 02138 How can I find out if there is a unit for sale in one of these buildings?

Asked by Ino, Mid-Cambridge, Cambridge, MA Wed Mar 2, 2011

Answers

3
If you are looking for a very specific address or location, call a local real estate agent and tell them what you want. We have tools that can cull out homes in a radius and address or a group of streets and notify us immediately when something comes on the market.
Ino

There is nothing available in the buildings that you mention. If you are specifically looking in just the above addresses it is best to work with a local Realtor like myself as we generally have a heads up if/when a unit becomes available .

My office is just outside of Harvard Square and I specialize in the Cambridge Market. I would love to set up a time / date to meet with you to discuss your housing needs. The Spring Market is just around the corner, new inventory is becoming available and I am here to help.
Hello Ino,

Give me a call and I will be happy to work with you to procure a unit in one of these buildings.

Jessica Harvey
617-650-6750
JessicaHarveyRE@aol.com