Home Buying in Walnut Creek>Question Details

ria123joe, Home Buyer in Walnut Creek, CA

I am on h1b visa with one year left. I am at the wait period stage of green card processing. Can I buy a house in Walnut Creek, CA?

Asked by ria123joe, Walnut Creek, CA Sun Jan 26, 2014

Answers

5
Ria123Joe.
I work for J.Rockcliff in Walnut Creek. So call me and I will take care of all your questions and market information about the East bay, Walnut Creek too!
Thank You. Zack Heene
925-708-7106
Web Reference: http://Www.zackheene.com
Ria123joe,

You are currently a non-permanent resident alien, if I have this correct, and you may be able to qualify with that status so long as we can document history of income, assets and credit. The length of time left on your visa, in and of itself, should not be an issue so long as there has been a prior history of renewals. If there is no prior record of renewal, we will work to determine the likelihood of renewal by way of your employer or the USCIS.

If you have questions or would like to look into this further, just let me know. RPM is headquartered in Alamo and I work out of the Mill Valley office.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
You would need 30% down on this transaction and be fine to purchase.
Yes you would be ok. That is only if you are trying to get a loan. If you are buying it all with cash then it does not matter. If you want to get pre-approved I would be more than happy to help you.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Most lenders will allow a loan with an HB1 visa as long as you have established credit. I have a couple of clients that did within the couple of years. Feel free to contact me if you would like the lender information.
Angel Luis Hernandez
Century 21 M&M and Associates
License 01859210
Cell (510) 205-6616