Home Buying in Hyde Park>Question Details

emdtech1, Home Owner in Austin, TX

I am not seeing many listings for economical condos in Hyde Park. What would be the average selling price for 2B/2B 1000 SF. condo on 30th –N . UT?

Asked by emdtech1, Austin, TX Fri Jan 31, 2014

Are you in short supply of high quality condos in Hyde park / North UT area?

Answers

5
Are you working with a REALTOR? Your agent will be able to give you a current list of everything that is available in that area. The real estate market is fast and furious in Austin right now, but an agent can send you listings as soon they hit the market
Please feel free to call me for help finding your new home 512 779-3731
Sheila Foster - Recar and Associates REALTORS
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
I will consider that once I decide what to do (see answer thread from me to Bryan). BTW - I select Realtors based on experience with the market in Austin - specifically Hyde Park. Thanks for the offer but I have many indicating the same desire.
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi there,

You are looking at prices starting at $259,900 and going all the way up to $700K. I am happy to email you everything that is available. Give me a call or send me an email. Happy to help and my services are free of charge to you.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS
cell: 512-588-3260
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi there. My wife and I are both Realtors at JB Goodwin AND also happen to live in Hyde Park. We work in this area a lot and would be happy to advise you on how to find a suitable place to live. Do you have time to talk today? My cell is 512-653-3348.

Thanks!

Bryan Treat
http://www.paigeandbryan.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
The market is more than a little insane and it's a daunting task to find a place. I understand. There are tools at my disposal that can make it easier to have more insight into what's truly available (to rent or to buy). Are you free to chat in the next day or two? I'd love to get a better feel for your needs and then we can really get to work on finding a place. Let me know!
Flag Sat Feb 1, 2014
Bryan: I understand your desire to help. I do not want to engage anyone until we decide to lease or buy. The market appears to be early from what I can see as no inventory of 2B/2B units are available - unless they are new. I was looking along 30th street from Cedar to Duval. I just needed an idea on the market right now. Thanks for responding.
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014
The average price is just under $250k, and some would say that's on the low side. There is a housing shortage in the Austin area. Do you happen to be new to town? Though housing demand is up throughout the country, Austin is in even greater demand. I have a couple of aggressive strategies. I'd love to help you find what you need. If you need something lower, I know where to find them. Give me a call at (512)560-9318, and we can get started finding a good one for you. Thank you for your consideration.
Prices have increased in the area, condos in the lower price range have either all been sold or they have increased in value, there is a low priced condo available in the 78701 zip code, MLS # 3130818, you may have to wait a while before anything in your price range becomes available in the Hyde Park area.
This is a 1/1. I am looking for 2/2 and more in the Hyde Park area. Are you familar with Hyde Park?
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014