Home Buying in 92084>Question Details

julie, Home Owner in Vista, CA

I am non citizen and non us resident owning home with community property right of survivorship title in LA. Husband is dying what are my options?

Asked by julie, Vista, CA Sun Mar 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I agree fully that your next step should be speaking with an estate planning attorney. I wish you the best of luck...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi Julie,
I'm very sorry to hear about your sad predicament.
You should consult an attorney very soon - preferably an estate planning attorney to find out your options. He or she can guide you about title, vesting, what your rights are and help you and your husband make preparations that extend beyond property rights.

My husband is just such an attorney;
Thomas Lawler, partner at Fay and Lawler, Attorneys
619-858-1800 is the best number to reach him.

Again, I'm very sorry that you're going through this very difficult predicament,
Mary Lawler, Realtor
Realty Executives Advantage
Web Reference: http://www.MaryLawler.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer