Merari, Home Buyer in Baltiore

I am new in MD, but I am considering to buy a house on Mangold ST Baltimore 21230, called Washton

Asked by Merari, Baltiore Sun Apr 6, 2008

village.
Does anyone know about the area?? How is the market price for a rehab house? You know the old small narrow 2 storied building....

Answers

2
You may want to look at the crime statistics. Here is one site which gives some information on the topic. http://crimebaltimore.com/. Other sites with more information are also available.

You should look closely at the sales data to determine if the area is right for your intended purposes, such as personal residence, rental investment, rehab investment, and so on. I can provide data if you give more specifics about your intentions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
I know that area well. You can get a very nice house for an affordable price. What are you looking for? Are you considering a certain house or a certain area? That's a very convenient area. I also recommend looking in the surrounding areas such as Ridgely's Delight and Federal Hill. They are also nice areas. There are great deals to be had right now!

I do know of a person planning to sell shortly on W. Barre Street so if you have not yet signed a contract, let me know and I will give you the address of the upcoming property. It is definitely a nice house and they are remodeling the kitchen and bath before selling. They plan to price it VERY aggressively.