Amy Hall, Both Buyer and Seller in Shawnee, KS

I am needing help getting approved for mortgage, self-em.

Asked by Amy Hall, Shawnee, KS Tue Dec 13, 2011

I am self-employed in two jobs and for one position only had for one year, the other for over 16 years.

Answers

7
I can get you into a house on a lease option.
Chris Sullivan with Chase is awesome 614-432-0071 and Raub Warner with the State Bank 614-571-0626 are both AWESOME lenders for self empolyed buyers!
Amy,
I would need to see your last two years tax returns, a current P&L for each business and if you bought your second business or are you developing it from the ground up. With that information (plus your credit report), I can determine what amount of mortgage you qualify for.
Hello Amy,

I agree with Jim Simms, you will need 2 years history for the national lenders to accept those income sources. This is conventional and government financing.

You might have other options depending on your credit and assets.

I have been a mortgage broker for 16 years so I bring a lot of knowledge to the table. Contact me and we can talk about your options.

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings - Sir John Templeton

Cindy Seely

Senior Loan Analyst

360 Mortgage Inc.

(816) 728-1384

http://www.CindySeely.com

NMLS # 245378

Mo No. 10-1649-MLO

Ks No. 0009720
If both positions are self employed you can only count the income from the one that has a history longer than 2 years. Unfortunately, the expenses of the start up will count against you.
Hi Amy,
Self employed people purchase houses every day. You just need to find the right lender. Give me a call or send me an email and I will give you several names of people you can contact to help you.
My number is 913-707-3800.
Steve Hulme
shulme@reeceandnichols.com
It's really easy you just need to get in contact with me, Ed Salinas the realtor that is helping a bunch of people on this easy financial market.
Web Reference: http://salinasahora.com