j.rao93, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am moving to Miami from Denver, CO. My family and I are looking to buy a new house in Broward County. Who are some builders that I can look to?

Asked by j.rao93, Miami, FL Sun Aug 11, 2013

Good schools are a must.

Pretty late, but here's a list of all the major Broward and Ft. Lauderdale builders and communities from newhomesource.com.

>>>>>> HUGE PAYDAY awaiting ANY buyer's agent that simply registers you in at any builder!

Sometimes this Buyer's Agent Payday is up to 5%!!

300k home x 5% = $15,000!!

Understand, this money is already earmarked going to a buyer's agent, so buyers going in without a buyer's agent thinking they will get a better deal are just wrong.

What a buyer's agent does in these situations is help negotiate "extras" NOT money off the sales price as these builders are not about to allow a new Lower Comparable Sale to be created in their subdivision that would kill their potential profits on other homes!

My realtor partners do the following

Ex: 300k purchase x 5% = $15,000

And this is in addition to helping you locate and negotiate your best deal

Read more here:

Check out the app for the smartphone houzz. This app will show you home builders in your area as well as show you some of their pictures. You can also check out Yelp dot com to get an idea on the reviews of some of these builders.

Best of luck to you in your search, and welcome to Florida.

This website has a list of new home builders in Broward. It is easy to navigate and very thorough:

Let me know if you would like assistance finding a Realtor to work with you upon arriving in Florida. I know many great Realtors from Miami to West Palm Beach.

Best of luck!

Tanya Osman
Welcome to Florida! We are in the Northeast part of Florida.....BUT....do this. Google or Bing or whatever....broward county builder......you will find a site that shows various area of the County. This will help you narrow your search. My BEST advice is to locate a real estate agent who handles the entire county....that agent should be able to give you information regarding the schools, etc. Thank you for your question and I KNOW you will enjoy living in Florida.....Northeast Florida is totally "different"....if you are not TOTALLY happy in South Florida...contact us! Best of everything!

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225