Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Carrie, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

I am moving in a few weeks to Fort Worth and need to find a rental house! I would LOVE to live close to the cool/hip area of Fort Worth! Any Advice?!?

Asked by Carrie, Fort Worth, TX Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

3
Two of the hippest areas in Fort Worth are West 7th Street and then Downtown Fort Worth. West 7th Street has a mixture of homes, condos and apartments. Downtown will primarily be condos and apartments. Both areas will put you in the heart of cool hip housing.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
I may have the house for yu. 3 minutes (max ) to TCU and one right in Arl. Heights that is 2 min from UNT HEALTH and the Really happening part of town. Therefore a little pricey so I'm looking for a roomate. I'm female with pets. If you think you're interested I'll give you details and addresses.
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer!
That sounds like the exact area that I'm looking for! But I am moving with my boyfriend, and so we need to find a home for both of us and our 2 dogs. Please let me know if you'd like to sublease to us or if you know of any other homes in that area for rent. Thanks!
Flag Tue Aug 21, 2012
I just moved to White Settlement and its quiet and very nice. But i just was living in Watauga off 35 and its kinda cool and hip over there. Thats a cool area to rent