Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Erica, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I am looking to talk to an FHA lender in the Austin area. Any suggestions?

Asked by Erica, Austin, TX Wed Sep 5, 2012

Answers

12
ERIC BLOSSMAN WITH SOUTHWEST FUNDING
512-788-2502

Or just apply on his website at http://www.TexasLenderOnline.com

I've never seen any lender beat his rates and fees.

Good Luck,
Seth Koppel, Realtor
512-750-8495
Be sure to ask whether they have local underwriters.
Hi Erica,

There are many great resources listed below. It's possible you've already connected with a good lender by now. If by any chance you haven't, I have several great lenders I work with who are knowledgeable about FHA loans & all the first time home buyer programs available, if you're in need of any assistance, with your down payment and closing costs.
The best thing to do is to assess your financial situation before hand, in order to refer you to a lender who can offer the best options that will fit your needs.
Please call me, I am a full time Realtor, and available at your convenience.

Maria Martinez
Casa Grande Realty
512-436-4270
Yes! Call Chris at Security National Mortgage512-445-5626! He will definitely take good care of you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Erica,

There are great answers below, but I'm going to answer this question from a slightly different angle.

There are many lenders, lending institutions, mortgage brokers to choose from. Each Realtor will, or should, have several lenders/mortgage brokers they have worked with previously and can give you good recommendations. It is my suggestion to find a Realtor to work with first to help with the total process of a transaction - the before, during and after. A Realtor that represents a client buying a home is paid a commission by the seller, so you as the buyer pay nothing for their services.

You are inquiring specifically about an FHA loan, which allows for a lower down payment. Not sure what part of town you are interested in, but if you have any interest in the outer lying areas of Austin there is another option. The areas outside of Austin, or so called rural areas, such as Buda, Kyle, Manor, Del Valle you can get a USDA loan practically paying zero down to get into a home.

Let me know if I can help with any further questions or concerns and contact me directly.

Bruce Lewis
http://www.lewistxrealty.com
bruce@lewistxrealty.com
512-363-2184
Erica, if you have not yet contacted a lender, I have two that I work with who do FHA loans and are excellent at what they do. They can pre-approve you at no cost to you, and have very low rates and fees comparatively speaking. Please contact me if you're still in need, and I will be happy to hook you up with one or both of them.

Also, if you are in need of a Buyers Representative, I am one of the top rated agents in Austin and do not charge you anything for my extensive services. I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. and would be happy to discuss assisting you.

Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
I have several loan officers you can talk with that will show you your options and get you the best loan product.

You can contact my office 512.577.7577 and get the process started.

If you are not working with an agent, we can certainly assist you every step of the way with your purchase, and our fees are paid by the sellers in almost all cases so there is no reason not to have representation! Looking forward to an opportunity to work with you :)
Josh Kohl with AmCap Mortgage is your guy 512-342-1069
I have been working with Shira Zippe and am pleased with her range of skills as well as her customer service. Her number is 512-569-9043 (cell). Let her know that Craig Tapley recommended her.
Best of luck!
Craig Tapley
Casa Grande Realty
(512)694-5232
Sure, you can speak with a Michael McSpadden, with Legacy Mortgage. He is very knowledgeable and may be able to answer your questions. Give him a call his number is Cell: 512.906.5575, Also make sure you let him know that I gave you his number. And if you are in need of a realtor, would be my pleasure to help you find a home.

regards,
Ms Rankin
I would be more than happy to help you Erica, you can call me at 512-266-3800.
Hello Erica,

I am an FHA lender in Austin. I broker with many companies and because I am a wholesale broker my fees are rates are much less than any retail bank. Please feel free call or email me to discuss. I can give you an estimate based on your approximate credit score so I would not even need to pull credit unless you were interested in moving forward.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com