Home Buying in Trinity>Question Details

Jogomez1382, Other/Just Looking in Trinity, FL

I am looking to retire to fl. We would like to be within 30-45 min outside the Tampa area. We r looking for a 55plus community. Any suggestions?

Asked by Jogomez1382, Trinity, FL Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

6
Heritage Springs is the way to go - gorgeous grounds, pool, private community - and there are still some really good deals there! Call or email me if I can help you further.

Wendy Dong
Florida Luxury Realty
wdong@floridaluxury.com
(727) 510-3925
We live in Heritage Springs, a gated 55 plus community in Trinity. ! Love it. Also there are great deals in Tampa Bay Golf and CC north of Tampa in new construction and resales. South of Tampa, there is Valencia Lakes with new construction and resales. Sun City Center is a large 55 plus community and is well respected. Depending on your price point, your likes and activities, there are 4 or 5 master planned communities.

Check out our Active Adult website at http://www.active55adult.com Please let us know if we can answer any questions, as we specialize in 55 plus! Love to talk with you further on what is important to you for your new home!

Dick and Dixie
727-647-4400 direct cell
Trinity would be a great area for you to look at. As others have suggested, Heritage Springs is a 55+ area, gated with lots of activities. They have estate homes, villas and condos. Lots of these properties surround their golf course and clubhouse with a restaurant. We live in the Trinity area and specialize in this area. Please visit our website at lisalarrymayorealtors.com for our information. We would love the opportunity to work with you.
Jo,

there are quite a few. Do you golf?? there are a couple of very nice golf communities that are 55+, where you get to drive around on golf carts. Most 55+ communities like the Del Webb one in Sun City has this. What type of recreation are you looking for in a community??

Let us know if we can help. I am sure we can find the right home in the right community for you, like we have done for many other retirees.

Bill Szydlowski
813-323-4443
Heritage Springs is an active, 55+ adult resort-style country club community surrounded by other exceptional residential communities in Trinity, Florida. great Clubhouse and Golf Courses.
I have several listings in these communities and specialize in the area since I am a long time resident and top producing agent. Please visit my website http://www.ChampionsRealtyGroup.com to learn more about me and my team.
There is a beautiful Active Adult Community in Trinity called Heritage Springs. There is a good selection of homes and villas for sale in there. I have sold many homes there and my clients always thank me. If you are interested give me a call and we'll get started.