Bert Lagrone, Home Buyer in Beaufort, SC

I am looking to retire in the NC mountains in a couple of years and love snow. I am looking for the snowiest area. How does Beech compare?

Asked by Bert Lagrone, Beaufort, SC Tue Nov 26, 2013

Answers

4
Welcome to Beech Mountain, NC - 5606 feet in elevation with Beech Mtn Resort Ski Slope. There is also Beech Mountain Club with golf, tennis, pool, MANY other activities. There is hiking and you will see wildlife. There are many activities in the area.

Call me Emily Farthing 828-387-5571 Preferred Mountain Real Estate.
Beech Mountain becomes a winter wonderland most winters. We never know just how much snow we will get but we love it all and have the chance to hike, ski, snowboard, ice skate and sled in the snow each year. I would suggest you come for a visit in February or March when the weather stations are reporting an incoming snowstorm. Enjoy all that Beech Mtn has to offer, then come see me and we will find you the special mountain getaway of your dreams.
Nice, very quiet, less than 500 full time residents. It gets a good bit of snow.
Beech Mountain boasts the highest elevation township East of the Mississippi. We have both natural snow and man made via the ski area. In fact, Ski season opens Friday!! The summer's are lovely with mild temperatures, great restaurants, music and art festivals.

Check out http://www.altituderealtysales.com for more area information.

Candi
altituderealty@gmail.com