Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

jess lopez, Other/Just Looking in Myrtle Beach, SC

I am looking to rent to buy property with 3 bedrms 2 bathsrms near the beach, schools, shops. Friendly diverse community

Asked by jess lopez, Myrtle Beach, SC Sat Aug 10, 2013

Answers

6
Good evening.
We have a few properties in the area that are rent/purchase options. As you might imagine, the closer to the ocean, the higher the rent factor. Please give me a call and lets discuss your budget and find the best options available for you.
Tim
304.888.7599
Hi there,

There are several wonderful areas close to the beach, schools and shops. There are some beautiful homes near Market Commons, 1 mile to the beach, shopping with Market Commons and surrounding areas. Several schools. Are you looking for grammar, middle or high school? Give me a call, I would like to find out a little more of what you would like. Nancy DiMauro, 860-262-1203, nancy@screalstatenetwork.com.

Would be happy to discuss what you would like in a home.

Nancy DiMauro
SC Real Estate Network.
jlo11576@gmail.com.....thanks
Dear jlo,

Please send me an email and I will email you all that are available in the Myrtle Beach area. mikejcostello@hotmail.com

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com

I don't know how old your children are, for example,, St James is a great school in Myrtle Beach. It is toward the Surfside, Murrells Inlet area. A somewhat country type area but close to the Beach and to Market Commons and other shopping areas.

There are several Lease to Own properties in the area. You should decide what price range you would be comfortable with, since you will be purchasing the home within a certain timeframe as agreed upon between you and the owner of the property.

Would be happy to assist you discussing your option to lease/purchase a home in Myrtle Beach. Give me a call or text at 860-262-1203, or email@nancy@screalestatenetwork.com. Hope this helps!

Nancy
Where along the beach were you looking to rent to buy? I have a couple rental properties that would be willing to do a "lease purchase option". If interested, please feel free to call me at: 843-344-8181

Melissa Dunn
Trading Spaces Realty
http://www.pawleysislandrealestatehomes.com