Home Buying in Pasadena>Question Details

,  in

I am looking to rent or buy a small fixer in Pasadena or altadena if anyone knows of someone.

Asked by , Sat Sep 15, 2012

carlos parrague’s answer
Have you been successful with this approach?
Have you tried working with a good qualified agent that knows the market and can understand your criteria?
I think you will find a great deal more success with the latter.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Servando,
I see by your profile you are back to looking for investor flips with your partners. I would be happy to discuss your criteria for investment properties, as I am experienced and successful acquiring value properties for investors. Please contact me if interested.

Ron Takeuchi
Town Square Real Estate
626-808-8430 cell
Hello Servando,

I am an expert in the areas of Pasadena, Altadena and surrounding neighborhoods. Please contact me so I can obtain more information from you as to what you are looking for, price range, etc... and I can also guide you on your next steps to take to get this process rolling. I can be reached at Marie.MB@sbcglobal.net or 626.676.3711.

Marie Balderas
Prudential California Realty
Pasadena Regional Office
My firm would be more than happy to arrange for you to meet with our buyer specialist who would assist you in viewing, working out values, sturcture offers, etc. and provide you with an MLS link to assure you have access to the most current information. Please free to contact us at your convienance and lets see what we can find together.

Ken Dorfman, Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
DRE # 675912
Phone, 888-846-0688
Email, Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.biz
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Dear Servando,

What price range do you have in mind? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you require? I know both areas well and would be happy to help you find something suitable, please feel free to call me at 626-487-3678 to further discuss your specific requirements.

My best,
Jan Emamian
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
I highly recommend you work with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545. I have worked with her for many years and she is very dedicated, focused and easy to work with. She is very knowledgeable and will make sure you get the best deal.
If you are looking for the best of what Pasadena has to offer in the form of luxury, high amenity residences, we believe you need not look any further than Catania Pasadena. Our community offers:

24 hour security and secured access points
Full time day porter
On-site maintenance
1-year membership for one person to Yoga Works
Wolf, Bosch, and SubZero appliances
Granite and Caesarstone countertops
Hard wood flooring and high pile carpeting
Rooftop terrace and barbecue
Fitness center
Pool and lounge deck
Secured parking with 2 side-by-side parking spaces
Brand new construction
Amazing view of the San Gabriel mountains
Easy freeway access to the 210 and 134
Close proximity to Old Town Pasadena
Dog and cat friendly community

We look forward to speaking with you soon and welcoming you as our newest member of the Catania Pasadena community!

Bree Long & Carrie McNary

Catania Pasadena
Modern Luxury Living
626.796.1993 leasing
277 W. Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91123