Home Buying in Northgate>Question Details

ahastings32, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

I am looking to rent an older home on acreage and I have 5 dogs. Which areas of/around Sac should I look into?

Asked by ahastings32, Sacramento, CA Sat Mar 2, 2013

Answers

3
Eddie Martini’s answer
THe surrounding areas that would offer a home with land have been answered below. If you are OPEN to Placer County you will have more options for your current needs. If you need more info let us know...
You can also check out Galt, Elk Grove, Rio Linda, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park. It depends on what kind of area you are looking for, your price range and how far outside of Sacramento you are willing to go.
It really depends on price range and ho much acreage you want. There is Wilton, Orangevale, and Fair Oaks that might all have what you are looking for. For more specific reccomendations, give me a call, and we can figure out exactly what you are needing and which areas match best. Happy House Hunting!

Morgan
916-241-8788