Home Buying in Plano>Question Details

Smitagoyal, Home Buyer in Plano, TX

I am looking to rent an apartment in Plano area this summer and want my kids to go in C M Rice school. How do I find out which apt. to rent?

Asked by Smitagoyal, Plano, TX Sat Apr 6, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


There is only ONE aprtment called McDermott Place on Indepedence/McDermott which feeds to Rice Middle school in Plano.


Other option is to rent a home which feeds to Rice Middle School.

I am a Realtor with KW Frisco. Let me know if you need any additonal help. My number is 214-563-9876


Bela Shah
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
Thanks for your reply, we also want to check how do Robinson Middle and Rice compare against each other (ratings - which one is better etc) and any apartment complexes feeding into Robinson school system as well.
We would look to move into a house in the first few months and would like to understand more about which areas in Plano you focus on and type of properties you deal with. Thanks in advance.
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
Go to the school's website and look up the district map or click on "Local Info" tab up top and Trulia should have the school boundaries maps up.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
I Specialize in Dallas Rentals & Apartment Locator

Contact my office today I can send a search for Rice school only. I also offer up to $500 cash back rebate write my name on guest / application.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Collin County > Plano > Home Buying in Plano > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer