Home Buying in Chandler>Question Details

gagesmom74, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom house,condo or townhouse in Chandler,,Needs to be within the Mountain point High School boundaries..

Asked by gagesmom74, Phoenix, AZ Sun Jul 21, 2013

Price around 750 or below...I am a single Mom..I am willing to rent long term if the price is right...

Answers

5

Like Shawn said, it is going to be very difficult to find a two bedroom rental in the Mountain Pointe high school boundary for $750 or less. I am also an agent who will be honest with you up front.

Your best bet would be to look for properties in Tempe or Chandler, which will still be within about 10 miles of Mountain Pointe. All Arizona schools are open enrollment, so you don't have to live within the high school boundary for your child to attend Mountain Pointe.

We have lived in the Chandler area for almost 17 years, so are very familiar with the east valley. Take a look at these five properties we have sent you below. We would be more than happy to help you out.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/1dR0ZGJ
Are you willing to consider a one bedroom?
only if I must and the location
Flag Sun Jul 21, 2013
Hello Gage's Mom,
I looked that up for you and the cheapest 2 BR in that district is at $875.
As you know that portion of Chandler (85226) and of course Ahwatukee is very nice. Any REALTOR can find you a rental, well, actually, a lot of them don't do rentals, but of those that do, we can all set you up with the same auto-search, but if you're looking for someone who will be completely honest with you and has represented dozens of renters like you already this year, and is VERY familiar with area, please contact me back. We'd love to help. Do your research, look me up on any wesite around, read reviews written by other renters, buyers, sellers and landlords that I've represented, then make the best choice for you and Gage. (I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that is your kid's name, lol).

Shawn I. Rogers, REALTOR®, CSSPE - West USA Realty
Website: http://www.MisterRogersHomes.com
Email: MisterRogersHomes@hotmail.com
Fax: 602-863-4619

ZILLOW: http://www.zillow.com/profile/Mister-Rogers-Homes
Hi am happy to help you out. Feel free to contact me and we can take it from there. Make it a great Sunday.
Hello. I'm a valley native and am very familiar with Chandler having lived here for 30 years!

The lowest priced property within the Mountain Pointe boundary with 2 bedrooms is $875. Is the reason you have to live within the boundaries of the school because of athletics? My nephew plays football for Mtn Pointe so we are familiar with the rule. If your child is not involved in athletics, would you be interested in living outside of the boundaries? I believe Mtn Pointe is currently open enrollment since they are not at capacity.

I'd be happy to help you out with your homesearch. Please give me a call or email whenever it's convenient for you.

Thank you.

Lindsay Barnes, Realtor
Veracity Real Estate Group
Lindsay.Leigh.Barnes@gmail.com
480/225-2717 cell
480/820-4853 fax