Home Buying in Spring>Question Details

Olga Rossana…, Home Owner in East Stroudsburg, PA

I am looking to relocate to Texas close to Houston, what is the best cities with the best school system and a safe neighborhood?

Asked by Olga Rossana Lugo, East Stroudsburg, PA Tue Oct 4, 2011

Answers

7
We are very lucky here in Texas to have an excellent local economy as well as school districts. I would first ask where you will be commuting from in Houston. If you are on the West Side, Katy Schools are quite good and 290 as well as I-10 will be commuting corridors for you. If you are closer to the North side then you have many solid options. We have I45 North that goes to areas like THE WOODLANDS, Spring, Conroe to name a few it will depend on how far you are wanting to commute. School districts on the north side of town include a few good ones like Klein ISD, Conroe ISD, Spring ISD, Tomball ISD. Individual schools have their own rankings as well so proper research is critical if you are relocating. In addition to public schools we have many highly rated private schools as well that will offer a variety of individual curriculum depending on your child's needs. Safety is an area that many local precincts will report on, no community can claim that they are 100% safe but some are much safer than others, rural communities are safe as well so again it will depend on the areas you are considering. A good Realtor and one like myself that is a Relocation Expert will be able to do this homework for you and send you the results. Feel free to call or email me if you would like me to get you more information. kim@themccampbellteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 17, 2012
Cypress is an awesome and growing community with a state recognized school system. There are an abundance of neighborhoods that are awesome to select from. I can send you a list if you like. Call or email me: 281-733-7717 or trbken@sbcglobal.net I will be more than happy to assist you in your search.
The Woodlands, Texas! He is safe, excellent schools, and great amenities. You will love it.
There is no one easy answer to you question because so much has to be taken into consideration. Besides schools, it is a good idea to think about your lifestyle and the needs of your family. I ask my clients who are relocating what they like to do in their spare time, where other family members or friends live, what activities they are involved in, what place of worship they might attend, etc. Here in the Houston Metro area we have so much diversity and something to offer just about everyone. Find a Realtor who is willing to listen to your wants and needs and then help you find just such a place. Let me know if I can help.

cindy@hsretx.com
The Woodlands is a great area and is where my wife is from. If you would like to speak with one of the top agents in the area get in contact with Nina Marino. She is awesome!!

http://www.ninamarino.com/
I LIKE LAKE CONROE FOR ALL THE AMENITIES IT OFFERS
GREAT SCHOOLS AND GATED S/D FOR MORE SECURITY

IF I MAY BE OF HELP CALL ME
RON 713-582-1100
HI COME TO EITHER CONROE OR WILLIS,TX
WE HAVE LAKE CONROE 19,000 ACRES; GREAT FISHING AND BOATING
OUR HOUSING IS BETTER PRICED AND OUR TAX'S ARE LESS
THANKS
RG