Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

Dottie M, Home Buyer in Jamaica Estates, Que...

I am looking to re-locate to Greensboro. I'm looking to buy a new construction. What are some of the best neighborhood for this type of property?

Asked by Dottie M, Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

6
Many people from the North East relocate to our area for a number of reasons, including cost of living (especially the cost of homes), and the weather. I would love to speak you further to discuss new construction in our area as there are numerous options. Please message me directly at Bobbi@TeamTriad.com so we can connect. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your question. I would say that the neighborhood that you might be interested would depend on what your lifestyle and needs are. Are school zones important to you? How far from work are you willing to commute (i.e drive time)? What price range are you comfortable in? Are you okay with a volume builder or are you interested in a neighborhood that has various custom builders?
What conveniences do you like to be close to (i.e. shopping, parks, downtown, etc.)? I am a native of Greensboro and have served in numerous leadership roles in the real estate industry and in the community. I would be glad to discuss your needs and desires and give you some ideas. Greensboro has a lot to offer and you will be only 1.5 hrs to the mountains and approximately 3 hours to the coast.
Welcome!!
Kelly Marks CRS GRI ABR IRES
RE/MAX of Greensboro
Mobile 336-338-6012
what price range are you seeking? I know of a fabulous builder who is building 13 patio single family homes on a golf course - $280K -$320K. I have sold one to my client and know that he has only 2 lots left. Everyone loves this development and you have a view of the golf greens in front and in back of your house - with a club house and fitness center within walking distance.
Ann Hardee
annhardeerealestate@gmail.com
336-327-8440
The greater Greensboro area has a number of quality neighborhoods, at all price points, where new homes are being built. I have represented many buyers who have chosen to build their perfect new home and I would be honored to assist you in building yours.

Building a home is a lot different than simply buying one. There are many decisions to be made throughout the process that can be very stressful for the buyer. So, experience definitely counts when you are considering the realtor you want to work with.

I bring a steady hand to the construction process gained from over 20 years of renovation and new construction experience. And, I offer complimentary professional interior design services so your new home is guaranteed to look its absolute best.

When you are ready, please give me a call @ 336-420-2073 so we can get this next exciting phase of your life underway.
Hi Dottie,
I am a new home specialist in this area. I would love to be able to speak with you in greater detail to help you more effectively find the perfect home for you. Please feel free to contact me at 336-290-290. Thank you
Chris Armstrong
Eastwood Homes
New Home Specialist
Dottie,

It really depends on your price range and what you are looking for in a home. We have a wide variety of new construction homes for you to chose from. Everything from three story brownstone town homes to single family homes of all sizes and price ranges. Single family new construction will run approximately $135,000 up to as high as you want. Of course size and location have a lot to do with this.

If you could give me a wish list of what you would like in a home we could narrow down the search.

If you would like some help feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia.

Hope this helps,

Larry