Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

tiana, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I am looking to purchase 3bed 2bath homes in the austin area.

Asked by tiana, Austin, TX Mon Aug 18, 2014

Deals I am looking for are investment quality fixer uppers for the purpose of flipping and/or cash flow. If you are an agent that will listen to what I'm saying instead of telling me what you want me to buy, I'd love to work you. I plan on buying the first cash flow property that I can fix up/rent out when I'm ready to move to the next. I'm interested in any deals that will provide cash flow, I'm not romantic about any of them. If the numbers work I want to buy them.

Please contact my assistant directly: tiana@sjtrentals.com let me know why we would be a good fit. I am looking for an agent that will understand what I want and place multiple offers, bringing me exactly what I am looking for - cash flow deals, not cutesy fluff deals that the seller is in love with and full of emotion about.

I have other purchases I'd like to make too, as investments, but I want a 3/2 for under 50k asap so I can start working on it immediately while we look for others like it.

Answers

1
Carlie Sky’s answer
Hello, I understand what you are saying here. I would like to work with you and help find what you need. I will contact your assistant as well.