Home Buying in Oak Park>Question Details

Lookingtomove, Other/Just Looking in Michigan

I am looking to purchase a nice home in the Oak Park Area. I am looking to spend $40,000 or under. I need a hardworking RESPONSIVE agent .

Asked by Lookingtomove, Michigan Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

5
Bryn Kerekes’ answer
Seems like you may have had a less than pleasant real estate experience thus far. Sorry about that. I've lived and worked in Oak Park for many years and am very familiar with the area and neighborhoods. Please give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll get started on finding your home!

Bryn Kerekes
Re/Max Complete
313-510-5784
bryn.kerekes@remax.net
I would be happy to help you search a home in Oak Park. I just need to know what your needs are in looking for a home such as number of bedrooms, baths, garage, basement, & square footage. Provide me your email address and I will setup a search for you today.

You can call, text, or email anytime and I will be sure to respond right away as I do with all my clients. I work on a family team of realtors that always make sure out clients are taken care of right away.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443 joebertera@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com
I just showed 3 houses in the Oak Park area yesterday. I am very familiar with that area and can send you some property links to look over. Please contact me and I am sure you will not be disappointed. I am very hard working and will provide you good service. Please send me your contact information or call me and we can get started. I am sure I can find you soemthing in your price range that you will be happy with.
Madhu Oberoi
madhuoberoi@hotmail.com
248-875-6739
Hello homebuyer, I have over 20 years of experience in real estate. I am a personable Realtor, and I am located in Oak Park. Please feel free to contact me and I can provide you with all the information you need to make your home buying experience a wonderful experience! Kevin Elam 248-867-3659 Thank You!!!!!
I would ne happy to set you up on a search. Please call me at 248-660-3236