Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Vanessa Bald…, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I am looking to purchase a new home. Can anyone suggest a lender who will lend me money with a 654 credit rating and a few recent late payments?

Asked by Vanessa Baldwin, Cleveland, OH Sat Aug 25, 2012

Answers

4
Josh Pick is a super guy he may be able to help you! And if your looking for the best deals! I will personally find you my professionally hand picked deals in your area!! http://rob_erney.russellrealty.com/ ITS THAT EASY!!
Hi Vanessa,
I specialize in both FHA and USDA loans. The USDA program is 100% financing with $0 down payment; however, all of Cuyahoga County is not eligible if that's where you're looking to purchase - I see you're from Cleveland in your question :) - The FHA loan requries a down payment of 3.5%, and is a pretty simple loan with a 640+ credit score. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions! We are located in Broadview Heights...have a great evening!

Joshua Pick
Consumer Real Estate Finance
216-236-7266 - direct phone
jpick@crefco.com - email
NMLS - 134546
Is he UDSA program for low income families and do you need to be a first time home owner.
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
Yes, I'm a local real estate agent with a number of highly qualified lenders at my disposal that I can refer to you that will meet your needs. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so I can help you purchase your dream home!

Dominic Picione
Keller Williams
440-390-9510
Dominicrealtor@aol.com
contact me and I will get you in to my financing manager and lets try and get you pre approved. cell number is 330-612-2493.