Pf.borowiak, Home Buyer in Aurora, IL

I am looking to purchase a house in 87124 in about a year to 2 years. What is the best way to proceed?

Asked by Pf.borowiak, Aurora, IL Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

10
Just don't let a realtor put you on this automated list. They will find out what you are looking for and then a computer will generate lists for you. Since contacting one realtor I received 3 houses in 4 months. Doing better on my own with Trulia.
I totally agree! You want a Realtor who can take the time to actually get to know your needs and what you are looking for. Purchasing a home is a huge step and you want it to be an experience that you can walk away from feeling that you got the assistance you need and deserve. In New Mexico, the automated list have had several quirks since we changed to a new system, so you may not even be receiving all of the listings in the area that you are interested in and could possible miss out!

Just as everyone else has mentioned, take a look at getting prequalified. Try a couple of Mortgage Brokers before deciding on one. This will help the whole process move more smoothly.

Good Luck and if you have any other questions fell free to call me!

Amber Gaspar
Full Service Realty
505-730-3455
Flag Thu Jun 5, 2014
Mike Borrello - Associate Broker - Contact me and I can help yo with the whole process. 505-321-0467
Mike Borrello - Associate Broker 505=321-0467

Contact me and I can help with the whole process.
Please contact me, Max Sklower. Real Estate Broker and Owner of Broadcast Realty in Albuquerque. I can give you all of the steps without charge. My phone is 800-888-3581. My office is at 3620 Wyoming, Suite 100, Albuquerque, NM. My company is Broadcast Realty, LLC. my email is: realtyperson@gmail.com. There are a number of steps necessary to do this and I can save you $$, Time and from bad transactions.
There are a number of steps I can help you take. No obligation. Please call me at 800-888-3581 or email me at: realtyperson@gmail.com Max Sklower, Owner/ of Broadcast Realty, LLC
Get organized with your financing. Talk to Jason Pike, 505-828-9400. When you have your loan approval letter call me to talk about things you want and need in your new home. I will find the homes that match your criteria. After looking at the homes that most fit your needs I will prepare an offer on the home and get it under contract for you. I will then take care of all the closing inspections and other details to close your deal on time and on budget.
Hi Pf. borowiak,

Why are you going to limit your search to 87124?

Yours,
Art Miller
HI! Congrats on making the decision to buy! Right now is the time to get your finances in order. Speak to a local lender (Bob Hoffman of Pinnacle Mortgage at 967-1826). They will help you learn your credit scores and assists you to repair any blemishes. Having the highest credit score possible with get you the best interest rate on your loan.

When you speak to your lender, they will look at your past bank statements, pay stubs, taxes and debt to income ratio. This will help better define what you are qualified for and also your personal "comfort level" with a monthly payment.

Once you get approved (and you can do this NOW even though you are planning on buying in a year or two), then the shopping begins! Of course you would need to get a new approval when you are actually ready to buy.

I will help you search for a great home that fits your needs!

I would recommend that you begin to save money. Next, work with an agent to give you information about the city and areas that may interest you. He or she can send you listings to give you an idea of what homes are going for in the area(s) that interest you most.

If you'd like, I can assist you. Since the seller pays for my services, there is no cost to you for my assistance.

Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kindly,

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com
It is never too early to start planning. 1st is to identify a trusted Realtor to work with. Next identify a lender to get prequalified or at least find out what you need to do to be prequalified before you look at homes. I would be glad to assist you anytime. Call or email me.
Joe Brooks
505 977 3474
joebrooksrealestate@gmail.com

Your real estate expert.