Home Buying in Coral Springs>Question Details

Wilfredv06, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

I am looking to purchase a, home in Florida. I want to know about safe communities and best private school for my children. I am looking to move to

Asked by Wilfredv06, Coral Springs, FL Fri Mar 15, 2013

Bro ward county.
What about oral springs

One of the best cities in Florida is Coral Springs which is known for it's great schools, beautiful public parks, safety, and community events. I have been living here for 21 years and love it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
if you look up coral springs and there will be a option school near by if you are catholic ST.ANDRES is the best one i would choose

One of the most sought after communities in Broward County is Weston. Known for its distinct beauty, the many recreational activities, and the outstanding public and private schools, Weston should definately be on your list!

Take a look....Weston has so much to offer!!

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Hello I am a Florida Native/Realtor I suggest Boca Raton as it is closer to the beach. There are great schools in Boca & Real Estate taxes are lower in Palm Beach County then Boroard County Parkland area.
Hi Wilfred,

Coral Springs and neighboring Parkland are both beautiful cities and have a variety of communities. There are gated communities and traditional style communities.

Would you be interested in a country club community?

Regarding schools, what grade level are the children?

I have a few customers who are sending their children to St. Andrews school in Boca Raton. They are absolutely thrilled with the opportunities that this school offers their children. I sent my daughter to Zion Lutheran in Deerfield Beach. I'm very happy with the education she received. Before you make a decision on a particular school I would suggest you visit the schools, speak with the administrators, and see if you can sit in on one of the classes your child might be taking.

If I can be of further service you can contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
Hi, what price range are you looking for?

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com
Dear Wilfredv06,

There are many safe communities here in South Florida, I've been a resident of Coral Springs for 14 years and I am a mother of 3 very active teenagers so I highly recommend the Coral Springs/Parkland area. There are many school options, both private and public, a variety of parks and sports programs. It is definitely a family oriented area.

I would like to know more about what kind of school you have in mind for the kids, this way I can gather and send you more detailed information. In the meantime, here is a link that lists the private schools in Coral Springs: http://www.coralsprings.org/schools/private.cfm. Parkland also has a great private religious elementary/middle school and the public schools there are the best. Weston is another town known for great schools.

Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience or send me an email. I will be delighted to help you in your relocation to Florida.

Ana Tenaglia
Realtor Associate
Buyer's Specialist
Keyes Company
Coral Springs/Parkland Office

Falo Portugues - Hablo Espanol
Good evening Wilfred,

You've selected one of the safest cities in Florida, in Coral Springs, As a long time resident of Coral Springs and Real Estate Agent, I'd be happy to help you in your search for a home and private school for your children.

You can find out more about me and how I'd help you by visiting my web site at: http://www.ImagineYourHouse.com

You can call or text me, 954-464-1100 or email me: LynnP@ImagineYourHouse.com with your questions regarding your home purchase if you are currently not working with another Real Estate Agent.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Lynn Pineda