1) Buy the cheapest home you can find. Have an expert team of repair specialists that will fix within a week and put back on the market. There is a lot of competition for foreclosed homes in Charlotte right now, so you end up paying a premium. Focusing on short sales may allow you to achieve the same result without the lockout. Keep in mind that foreclosed homes often have 90 day lockout clauses that cap your maximum sales price for 90 days, which will increase your interest costs if you take out a loan to do this - unless you rent for a while before selling, in which case you should consider hiring a professional property management company.
2) buy a home that has been condemned by the City or with major structural or other significant issues that scare off most of your competition and have to be corrected before the home can be sold.
3) buy a higher priced home in an excellent school attendance zone, where entry level flippers are not competing.
If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
This is a good area, if you can get the right deal for yourself. It is considered a revitilization area and renovated homes sell.
Let me know if you would like me to send you a list of foreclosures.
I work a lot in the Sharon Amity area of Charlotte. I have helped both investors purchase and flip homes. If you can buy for the right price in the area and keep your rehab costs to a minimum then you can make a decent profit flipping homes in that area.
You need to make sure you are working with a Realtor who knows the area well and will guide you through the process fo buying them... The ones that are priced right are selling quickly. Most are gettign into multiple offer situations...so time is always of the essence when buying in that area.
I would be glad to help you out and answer any questions for you...Please feel free to give me a call at 704-519-7895 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please call 704-394-6609 and/or
2. Click http://www.dreamhomesatdreamprices.com
Call me at the number above and/or enjoy your FREE AND COMPLETE HOME SEARCH with the link above.
Now you have NO excuse to get the home of your dreams with a rock bottom interest rate.
You can buy and sell anywhere as long as you purchase at the right price. I work with a lot of investors and right now the low priced homes in the 20's or 30's are getting multiple offers on them. The North Sharon Amity Area may not have as many buyers as in other areas but then you can buy at a more discounted price. Just be sure to buy at the right price and know what you need to do to the home to make it sell in today's market. I have flipped properties too so I have more insight than a lot of Realtors. If I can help you in any way, please let me know.