Flnursej, Home Buyer in 33916

I am looking to purchase a condo, 1-2 bed, 1-2 bath in in the Fort Myers area that will fit well within my budget. (15,000$-35,000$) Safe area!!!!

Asked by Flnursej, 33916 Wed Oct 27, 2010

I'm relocating to Fort Myers as a Nursing Student; I was checkin out the the Renaissance CONDO's at the corner of Schoolhouse RD, but I'm reading problems with the Association, SAD :( Because it's really close to m school. (NOVA) My parents are buying me the property Btu I need a safe place and smart investment. Any ADVICE?

Answers

15
isnt time for a new question - this one is really getting old
lots of mold in many of those units. I just had an offer accepted for a 2/2 townhome near Edison State College for 35K. Have seen others that look pretty decent under that price too. Give me a call, I will be happy to help.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
I would take a look at my website. It has an easy to use and up to date MLS search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
I wouldn't purchase anything near the Edison Mall. (scary) Nor would I purchase in the Renaissance or the Residence. I am not a real estate agent, so I am allowed to post my opinion as to whether places are in the Ghetto or "unsafe" Stick to places close or near of Cypress Lake or near Summerlin or Winkler Road (not Winkler Drive) Venetian Palms and Tuscany Gardens are both nice compromises... might be hard to buy something lower than 35,000 but check out some of the smaller, less known Condo Assoc... You might find something in Cypress Lake Estates... or South Pointe... or Summerlin Woods
I have a really nice condo in mind for you but it is a little above the price point you listed - the one I have in mind you could get for $40,000. If interested please email me or give me a call.

Terry McCarley / Remax Realty Team
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
cell: 239-707-4575
I have a couple of properties that fit the criteris...let me know if I can help. What is yhour timeframe?

Miriam Cady-Libretti, Broker Associate
888-471-5305
It is a wise decision for you and your parents to purchase a condo for you in todays market, as there will probablly never be a better time to enter the real estate investment market in beautiful SW Florida. There has been much media attention on this area, which can be misleading. Several of my clients this past year were looking in your price range and I was able to find them just what they wanted, but it is a search with many unseen pitfalls that can only be sorted out by a professional who has worked in this market. My advice to you, is that you read these answers and decide which licensed, professional realtor you would like to hire to assist you in finding you just the right property.
I would be happy to help you find just what you are hoping for.
"When it's time to begin, call Catherine"
Catherine Macafee
VIP Realty Group, Inc.
239 292-7772 cell
There is a Foreclosure in Gateway that is $46K going on the market. Newer area near the airport, shopping, etc. Give me a call.
Pam Wittenauer
Rawlings Realty
239-989-7077
pamelakaym@yahoo.com
I see that there are 65: 1 bedroom or more, 1 bath or more condos/townhouses/villas available in all of Fort Myers priced below $35,000. Only one is East of Six Mile Cypress near Colonial. Price $33,840. Let's check it out and check out some other areas West of Six Mile Cypress that meet your criteria.

Condo's in your price range are out there. Let me do the checking/searching for you.

Helen Gearing, Realtor
Selling Paradise Realty, Inc

239 574 7836

hgearing@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://gearingupteam.com
Can I suggest you look at "The Residence" condos just behind Edison mall.
There is a 2 bed for sale in your price range.
If you need more details please call me on
Colin
239 634 9499
There isn't a whole lot available in that price range. There are some nice townhomes off metro in the low 40s that are newer, well built, appears to be a nice gated community. give me a call if I can help
Marge Bennett
239-560-4159
we can look for 35k budget range for a condo- also there will be condo fees due each month - resale on that price point maybe very difficult - may be able to find a house in your price range with out the condo fees - is it possible to buy something more with out an all cash purchase - like 45k on a very nice 2 bedroom house in a good safe location , house has been updated and in the 33907 zip code- buy the house with little down and use the money from parents to make monthly payments , also could could lease out the other bedroom to other student - we can help
raymond.ledoux@gmail.com

239 935 8194
I have one property in mind at $35000, in a south Fort Myers .larry@larryjoiner.com
Finnursej,

I would suggest Venetian Palms. This is a nice community in South Fort Myers. You may be able to purchase a 1 bedroom at the higher of your price range. For available listings, please feel free to drop me an email or call.

Lloyd Nichols
Sandals Realty
Realtorlloydn@aol.com
239-810-2980
Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at: 239-265-4689. I'm looking forward to help you. Thanks